Well, then again

Started by The Gonzman, Aug 03, 2010, 03:04 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

The Gonzman

...Looks like the easier thing of it all to do is to believe that Ricky Hollywood is still a shithead.

Now, if this were my SON and some girl did this to him, I'd want to kill the bitch.  Same if it were my daughter.    But since it's Sarah Palin's daughter, this is the cue for the Palinhaters to jumpt in and say how it's "different" and how Levi isn't a scumbag, and how it's deserved because it's Teh Ebbil Sarah Palinworsethanhitler!

Yep, that's right, that's where we want to go and where we want to be  - just as low down and skanky as the women we complain about.  EQUALITY AT LAST!  Being the same kind of scum is equal!

>insert puke smiley<
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Mr. X

I don't see any double standard. Given this guys creepy past and his propensity to sleeze around I don't blame her one bit. Heck he had sex with that red headed chic from the D-List. Desperation thy name is Levi. More than likely he planned to dig up more dirt on the Palin's and sell it.

The mistake some make is believing men just automatically protect men. Now if Levi had been a supportive dad, wasn't selling family secrets nor making TV commercials and interviews ripping on the family for personal gain then I'd sympathize with him.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

neoteny

Heck he had sex with that red headed chic from the D-List. Desperation thy name is Levi.

A link to the redhead's pic would help; without that, I can't judge Levi's level of desperation.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

The Gonzman

Kathy Griffin

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

neoteny

Kathy Griffin

All right; Levi's desperation level is indeed orange...
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

The Biscuit Queen

So out of curiousity, what libtards are saying this is different? He seemed pretty scuzzy to me but I wasn't sure if that was due to media smearing.

It makes me think about Brittany Spears and Kevin Federline. She went nuclear, and he got the kids. You rarely heard stories about him when he had the kids. He wasn't out partying all the time, he just stayed home with them. So what was the complaint? He got fat.

Apparently it does not matter if you are a good dad or not, but don't you dare get fat.

Then she cleans up and it is assumed she will get her kids back. Well, maybe she should just get visitation, since he was doing just fine without her. Why should the kids be moved again?

The media is fickle and wants excitement to sell magazines and get web hits. I am not sure how anyone trusts such a self serving organism.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

The Gonzman

Imagine, if you will, a celebrity son is going through problems with an ex, and they announce that they have worked out their differences, and will be getting married for the kids - and then she flies off, does a video mocking his family, hints she may be pregnant by another guy, and tries to sell a reality show - oh, also collecting her half of an interview fee.

If the sexes were reversed - or if it wasn't Sarah Palin's son - we'd have a 6 page thread about what a bitch she was. 

That's what I am waiting for, is the Palinhate excusemaking, of how this is spun as "different," and how the Palins deserve it somehow.

The Gonzman

And what pisses me off most is that I believed Ricky Hollywood, and he snookered me.

DLove

The dirt slinging against him is just not becoming. We as a society have open the box of sinful ills in the name of progressive rights and should not be surprise with the confusion surrounding teen parents. We have reduced ourselves to young  beta males on the fringe who really don't care or understand about consequences and hormonally lust from everything from power to just what feels good at the moment. Remember the words it's her baby, this is the straw because it is true legally and no matter what happens his influence  will always remain subjected to her approval. Bad behavior without commonsense sane adult supervision results  in what feels good for me right now. Kids having children and mimicking the mindless debauchery they see from their unsupervised adolescent viewpoint. We should not be surprised. Anyone want to take bets Chelsea Clinton marriage lasting 5 years  or less?  We reap what we have sown. No one will ever admit to bad parenting skills, shit happens and the prisons just get filled......with males.

DLove

Men's Rights Activist

I saw this earlier in the day on the TV and felt sorry for the kids - all three of them.
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

The Gonzman

The dirt slinging against him is just not becoming. We as a society have open the box of sinful ills in the name of progressive rights and should not be surprise with the confusion surrounding teen parents. We have reduced ourselves to young  beta males on the fringe who really don't care or understand about consequences and hormonally lust from everything from power to just what feels good at the moment. Remember the words it's her baby, this is the straw because it is true legally and no matter what happens his influence  will always remain subjected to her approval. Bad behavior without commonsense sane adult supervision results  in what feels good for me right now. Kids having children and mimicking the mindless debauchery they see from their unsupervised adolescent viewpoint. We should not be surprised. Anyone want to take bets Chelsea Clinton marriage lasting 5 years  or less?  We reap what we have sown. No one will ever admit to bad parenting skills, shit happens and the prisons just get filled......with males.

DLove

When I didn't have custody of my son, and my ex-wife was playing visitation games, you know what I did?

I showed up to get him.  Every week.  Every Wednesday.  Without fail.  Even knowing I'd be turned away.  Because I didn't want to give her the ability to say "You never showed up to get him."

I know his *claims* about Bristol interfering with visits, and telling him this and that and the other thing - well, an inline recorder for a phone is $39.99 at Radio Shack.  Plenty of states where he could record conversations legally.  He's got frineds in the media who are just itching to give Palin a black eye - Journolist is proof of this beyond any reasonable person's ability to dispute.

Anything?  I have recordings and letters from my exes TO THIS DAY.  Beuller? Beuller?  I do see Bristol saying that he goes off for weeks at a time and never comes back to Alaska to visit, and lo and behold, it's independently verifiable?

Am I supposed to disbelieve him and believe her for the sake of the Sisterhood of feminists just because of their genders - I mean, disbelieve her and believe him for the sake of the Brotherhood just because of their genders, in the face of evidence to the contrary?

We've got FAD (Falsely Accused Dad) on here from yesterday.  If we take up his cause, but also have a reputation of just automatically siding with the man, even when they behave badly, how credible will we be?  And I am speaking as the guy who said - and still stands by - his statement that as bad as what Darren Mack did, it was predictable, that he was created by the biased court in no small part, and they have to share the blame for it.

Men's Rights Activist

I'm certainly not one of those committed to "Palin bashing."  

When Letterman made his on-air comments about then 14-year-old Willow getting "knocked up" by a baseball player, I was offended by his attempt at sex comedy, employing a child.  Check the SYG thread history, I was condemning Letterman, as harshly, or more harshly, than anyone.  I still refuse to watch his show, but not just because of that incident.  He stinks, big time as an "entertainer," IMO.

As far a Griffin, some like her, but most of what I've seen of her stimulates my gag reflex.  In my opinion, she strives for vulgar, outrageous, shock jock, "comedy" and seems to be able find an audience by playing that.
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

Men's Rights Activist

He's got frineds in the media who are just itching to give Palin a black eye - Journolist is proof of this beyond any reasonable person's ability to dispute.

Yep.

..as bad as what Darren Mack did, it was predictable, that he was created by the biased court in no small part, and they have to share the blame for it.

Yep, beat a man like a dog, don't pretend to be surprised when the dog, or the man snaps.

Captain Courageous

Journalists seem to be the ruling elite's junkyard dog pack. They can get away with defamation of character 99% of the time. Last time I saw someone successfully take the bastards on was Carol Burnett's suit.

DLove

Sorry but since I don't see /watch or have a TV I am not privy to the so called inside story which many folks base their assumptions on. However my comment was made to poise rhetorically the daily onslaught we face of how bad men and boys are in the world today and just how we got here. Right or wrong good or bad these behaviors we see portrayed are a direct consequences of the vacuum of influence men have in raising children. Even the out of the box thinking that provided you with ammunition has been mostly lost to today's generation. Again, I've never met anyone that would even privately claim to have been a bad parent yet socially we are injured and getting worse not better. From my arm chair I can't see how social commentary on individual behavior can get much worse - we already know it will due to the loss of civility but I'm sure you will agree boys don't become men through osmosis. Today's boys are raised on a steady diet of TV, video games and the internet  all of which have no moral conscious....did I mention fatherless. We shouldn't be giving anyone a free pass for bad behavior but any social judgment has to remember how we got to this place.

"If" by Rudolf Kipling

DLove

Go Up