Anything to get on the red carpet

Started by Billy, Nov 20, 2010, 11:42 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Billy

A Very Vocal Blonde
It appears someone hurt this gal and left her with two black eyes and I felt her pain when she talks.

It's extremely painful to hear her talk but I know she said she would do anything, Anything.
That sums up most young women these days.
It takes time to persuade men to do even what is for their own good.
~Thomas Jefferson

Men don't need women to fulfill themselves spiritually. They only need them to realize they don't need them.
~Henry Makow

Captain Courageous

So, she's "a social science major" and she knows everything there is to know about Che Guevara.

How does that happen? :sad5:

The Biscuit Queen

Wow.....that was a little scary. Talk about coked up hamster.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

gwallan

So, she's "a social science major" and she knows everything there is to know about Che Guevara.

How does that happen? :sad5:

"Wellit'slikeMomcomesfromCubasoIgotallthegossfromher."
In 95% of things 100% of people are alike. It's the other 5%, the bits that are different, that make us interesting. It's also the key to our existence, and future, as a species.

neoteny

I thought she said "political science major"; Che was a politician... and a professional revolutionary.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

BRIAN

I thought she said "political science major"; Che was a politician... and a professional revolutionary.

If by that you mean Ernesto was a murdering Marxist Terrorist then you are correct.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

neoteny

If by that you mean Ernesto was a murdering Marxist Terrorist then you are correct.

That is included/implied.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Men's Rights Activist

Yep, our colleges and universities are in big, big trouble.
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

Go Up