Challenge to the hate-Amber club

Started by Amber, Dec 15, 2003, 08:54 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

FEMINAZIHATEMARTYR

Can we all get along? What about Vive le Difference'? Lets not let SYG become MSMAGGOTZINE.
What good fortune for government that people do not think."
                         Adolph Hitler

"Where madness rules the absurd is not far away."

We must not make the mistake of thinking that all those who eat the bread of dictatorship are evil from the first; but they must necessarily become evil....The curse of a system of terror is that there is no turning back; neither in the large realm of policies nor the 'smaller' realm of everyday human relationships is it possible for men to retrace their steps."
- Dr. Hans Bernd Gisevius
(1904-1974)

devia

Nyet-

Although I'm probably preaching to the choir.

The disease of thinking the whole world should think like you is not in any way shape or form specific to the right or the left.

It's an individual narrow-mindedness that leads one to think that they of all the people who have ever populated the earth have all the answers for everyone. The only difference is how many of the wandering sheep can this person convince that they above all others have all the answers.

Personally I vote for me.  :lol:

Matt

I would love to have denziens of lackeys and followers.

Come on. You could do worse than to have me as a cult leader...
url=http://www.mattweeks.com]
[/url]

devia

NO NO MATT!

FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get with the program!

The Gonzman

No!  No!  ME! ME!  I am the way, the sole knower of truth!  I don't just think it, I know it!

I can't believe you people.  You disagree?  You're all COMMUNISTS, trying to DESTROY AMERICA!  You hate the family, you hate everything that made America great and you hate me!

GAAAAAAH!  You're all on ignore!  Leftists!  MRAs!  Feminists!

...Ahem.

Pardon me.  Was I raving?
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

The Gonzman

And at almost any time, on cue, the answer as to how many feminists it takes to change a lightbulb?  (Answer:  That's NOT FUNNY!)

3 ... 2 ... 1 ...
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Bilbo

Quote from: "Matt"
I would love to have denziens of lackeys and followers.

Come on. You could do worse than to have me as a cult leader...

If you need any pointers, go over to Howard Dean's website.

http://blog.deanforamerica.com/cgi-bin/mt/mt-comments.cgi?entry_id=2682

Notice the recurrent use of their mantra, "We are Dean".  Then, substitute your name.  "We are Matt".

Don't forget this little feller!

It is impossible to reason a man out of something he was never reasoned into in the first place- Swift

"The cardinal principle of judicial restraint--if it is not necessary to decide more, it is necessary not to decide more."

devia

You peons are all simply delusional.

I wash my hands of it all and will go forth elsewhere in order to gather my loyal sheep like followers.
I bid you a not so fond ado.. Your loss.

devia

Yet....

That coolaid kid seems to make me weak....

yes coolaid kid master......................................................................

Bilbo

And, he's bi  :wink:
It is impossible to reason a man out of something he was never reasoned into in the first place- Swift

"The cardinal principle of judicial restraint--if it is not necessary to decide more, it is necessary not to decide more."

Matt

You haven't told me what your cult has to offer yet, devia...

Always make the pitch before abandoning the sale.  8)
[/url]

devia

I'm hot of course...an admitted long time Jezebel.
What else could a male sheep need?

The coolaid kid is bi?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... I feel weak...

Could those little arms deliver a decent wallop to the ass region though? Before I take him as my deity I have to confirm this, and a few other things.

AliciaGoMavs

If anyone should have followers, it's the one holding the cool list...
Remove the wooden beam from your eye first; then you will see clearly to remove the splinter from your brother's eye."  --Jesus Christ
NAB Matthew 7:5

Matt

A decent wallop to the ass, as I understand it, is simply a matter of knowing the right spot and hitting it at the right angle. If he's got functioning arms, he can be trained.  8)
[/url]

Bilbo

Quote from: "devia"
I'm hot of course...an admitted long time Jezebel.
What else could a male sheep need?

<sigh>

The coolaid kid is bi?

Just so you don't offend him, it's Kool-aid.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... I feel weak...

Low blood sugar, eh?  Fresh juice is on the way.

Could those little arms deliver a decent wallop to the ass region though?

No, but he's good with ice.

Actually, Kool-aid's not much of a leader when it comes to cults.  He's more of an accessory.

Go Up