Does the black church keep black women single?

Started by PowerMan72, Aug 10, 2010, 03:56 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

PowerMan72

*** LINK TO CNN ARTICLE ***

:BangHead:
No, in my opinion it is mostly black women keeping black women single. I checked out of that very unhealthy scene years ago. Many of the black women that I met were immature, angry entitlement princesses. Almost all of them were single moms. Some of them were really unattractive - more personality-wise than physically. Overall, I just found that my stress level dropped dramatically when I stopped dating black women. There was less drama and I was happier. Your mileage may vary.

Years ago I posted a link to a rant some anonymous brother posted on another site - "Why I Don't Date Black Women". I thought he nailed it.
Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan: "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

neoteny

Cooper says her goal is to empower black women. If their strategy for meeting men is failing, Cooper offers two suggestions: Find another church or leave-and go where the boys go: tailgates, bars and clubs.

Wowie, that's quite an advice. Instead of going to church, go and try to fornicate wherever you can. Of course then be upset about "sexism, lookism, date rape" and join NOW.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Cordell Walker

Im a white guy who dates exclusively black women, and its funny that most of the complaints that black men have about black women, in my dealing with them are either nonexistant or exaggerated. however, my black buddies who are married to/dating black women all seem to have those complaints and from what I have observed, are well founded
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Mr. X

Cooper says her goal is to empower black women. If their strategy for meeting men is failing, Cooper offers two suggestions: Find another church or leave-and go where the boys go: tailgates, bars and clubs.

That's particularly annoying to a lot of men since a lot of us want to get AWAY from women and especially THE GAME.

1. Its a well known fact women are only interested in 10% of the male population (if that) and number ratios mean NOTHING. So if there were a party with 100 women and 10 guys, 8 or 9 of those guys would be sitting alone sipping beers and having to listen to inane "game" from the other one or two.

2. Men don't want to be around women all the time, period. We have NO PRIVACY! NO PRIVACY! No matter where we go some chic wants to show up and suck up attention and pick through the buffet. Think Debra Winger from Black Widow. A whole office full of men and only a billionaire pretty boy Hawaiian was good enough for her. But she sure didn't mind sucking up all the advances and leading like 3 guys along.

3. Women have nothing positive to contribute. Their best pick up line is "so you gay?" or they just fucking stare at you like you're an alien. Again who wants to deal with that.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

neoteny

they just fucking stare at you like you're an alien

LOL... isn't that the truth.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

neoteny

Im a white guy who dates exclusively black women, and its funny that most of the complaints that black men have about black women, in my dealing with them are either nonexistant or exaggerated. however, my black buddies who are married to/dating black women all seem to have those complaints and from what I have observed, are well founded

Are you saying that black women treat (much) better a white boyfriend than they treat black men, either in or out of marriage?

Cordell Walker

Are you saying that black women treat (much) better a white boyfriend than they treat black men, either in or out of marriage?

IM saying that from my experiences and observations it seems like that
but its not just black women
for example it could be a black guy looks at another black guys gold chain or hat on the bus and says "hey man, like that hat"..............for many black dudes, that could be taken as a sign of aggression, whereas if a mexican or white guy does it, he would probably say "thanks dude"
generally, blacks have a very low opinion of other blacks

dr e

And maybe the Black women treat you differently than they would treat a Black man?
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Cordell Walker

And maybe the Black women treat you differently than they would treat a Black man?

of course they do
I actually had one girlfriend, we argued a bit, but nothing too bad; after we broke up, she went with a black dude..............they used to beat the shit out of each other and she ended up stabbing him
and like I said doc, from my observations, its not just romantic relationships. It seems to me like a LOT of black folks can relate to white and mexican people in a normal civilized manner that they cant seem to relate to other blacks in.

neoteny

IM saying that from my experiences and observations it seems like that

All right, I just wanted to make sure that I got the message.

I've never had a girlfriend of any other ethnicity that Caucasian; once I had the opportunity to go out with a nice Chinese girl, but I screwed the whole thing up -- I was still pining after my ex-wife at that time. That's the single instance I still feel stupid about.

neoteny

generally, blacks have a very low opinion of other blacks

Hmmm... I couldn't make a definitive statement about gypsies in Hungary, but in that country most people have a very low opinion of others -- they're just vocal about their feelings toward the gypsies.

I've lived at a place in Budapest for half a decade where one of my neighbors was a blind gypsy woman, probably of late thirties... and his alcoholic boyfriend, who might have been a gypsy himself. I had no serious problems with them; the woman did not particularly like me, but returned my greetings. The guy was cool.

But my back window opened to a courtyard of a building where a large gypsy family was living; and their voice carried quite well to my room on hot summer nights when it was murderous to close the window (no AC of course). They had everything: older women fighting, matriarch fighting with the teenaged granddaughter, same fighting some male (husband? boyfriend?)... it was drama, trauma, fuckin' everything. I hated them some from the depth of my being for making me watch -- by ear -- their particular mix of reality/soap opera/drama show.

Virtue

Imagine waking up tomorrow to find
that unbelievably rape is now legal.

You would be freaking out, telling everyone you ran into this is crazy- something needs to be done... now!!! And then every man you told this to just very smugly and condescendingly says...

"Hey... not all men are 'like that.'"

Mr. X

Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Virtue

I found that website before I found these boards !
Imagine waking up tomorrow to find
that unbelievably rape is now legal.

You would be freaking out, telling everyone you ran into this is crazy- something needs to be done... now!!! And then every man you told this to just very smugly and condescendingly says...

"Hey... not all men are 'like that.'"

Go Up