The danger of ideology (video)

Started by ., Aug 22, 2010, 01:25 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Men's Rights Activist

Aug 22, 2010, 04:04 AM Last Edit: Aug 22, 2010, 04:43 AM by Men's Rights Activist
Special identity group politics is a strategy used by the Democrat party to divide people along race, class and gender lines.  It's all about class struggle for the Marx-o-centric Democrats, with the transfer of wealth from groups designated entitled and privileged and going to the special identity groups.  The divisiveness leads to the instability and revolution that the Marx-o-centric ideologies strive for.  In reality, the Democrat party is a hate movement like the Nazis, or the Communists, or the KKK, or gender feminists.  The special identity groups that populate the Democrat party are united in one respect.  They are united in their hatred of the male, Christian, white, heterosexual, privileged, Patriarchal oppressor as they define him.

Democrats abolish truth by taking over the educational system and revising history to fit their agenda.  They have the power and control to say what is truth and even deny others the academic freedom to present opposing views in the classroom.  A similar thing happens in domestic violence law, where gender feminist stooges (advocates) train: judges, prosecutors, cops and lawyers.  The goal of Democrat, socially engineered, family law in America has been to destroy families & build the nanny state.    Marx-o-centric Dem's also strive for control of journalism, entertainment, & unions as Lenin advocated.
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

PaulGuelph

Excellent video!!

How people use this video to their own purposes:

1, Feminists would note that all the bad people in the film were men and in particular, white men.  Therefore, by beating down all men and especially white men and by taking away their basic human rights, we can have a utopia of equality in which women would rule.  A few men would be kept to do what they are good at - breeding & manual/semi-skilled  labour.

2, People who want open borders and unrestricted immigration say that anyone who wants to control immigration levels is similar to a Nazi.  I would like to see immigration levels in Canada reduced from 350K/yr to 200k/yr.  To many people in Canada, that proves that I am a Nazi or a Skinhead.  They say that there is no Canadian culture and therefore, nothing will be destroyed by massive floods of foreigners.  They say that integration is racist and that Canada should become a little United Nations of ethnic ghettos.  No need for anyone to learn English nor to have any loyalty to Canada.  They just happen to live here, that is all.  I don't agree with that vision of Canada.  That does not make me racist, just intelligent.
Men's Movie Guide:  http://www.mensmovieguide.com   The Healing Tomb: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081N1X145

The Gonzman

The globalist sentiments at the end turned me off to it.

I go abroad, I expect to recieve less than equal treatment.  I'm not a citizen.  I do not have a vested interest in the success of the nation.  I should expect restrictions on buying real property, and so on, and so forth.  I could sign a contract and flee the jurisdiction, leaving nothing for surety.

Same thing here.   Even legal foreigners, who are not in the naturalization process, should expect deference to the citizen in matters of law.

I'm sick of people who would turn our constitution into a suicide pact.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

neoteny

I go abroad, I expect to recieve less than equal treatment.  I'm not a citizen.

"I was born in Hungary but now I'm an American citizen" -- said the worldly Central European.  :laughing6:
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

The Gonzman

I go abroad, I expect to recieve less than equal treatment.  I'm not a citizen.

"I was born in Hungary but now I'm an American citizen" -- said the worldly Central European.  :laughing6:

When your naturalized, you're not a foreigner anymore, and should be treated as a citizen.

One reason I find Mexico to be a barbarous regime.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

neoteny

When your naturalized, you're not a foreigner anymore, and should be treated as a citizen.

Definitely. I just wanted to point out that it was made explicit in the movie that it is a fellow citizen -- albeit an immigrant -- who educates the native American about the very real dangers of setting minorities against each other.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

The Gonzman

Definitely. I just wanted to point out that it was made explicit in the movie that it is a fellow citizen -- albeit an immigrant -- who educates the native American about the very real dangers of setting minorities against each other.

CITIZEN minorities.

neoteny

CITIZEN minorities.

Yes. Although I doubt that Klaus Kleinfeld is an American citizen... yet he is CEO of Alcoa, Inc. (as in ALuminum Company Of America).

Go Up