Started by The Gonzman, Aug 28, 2010, 06:33 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

The Gonzman

Glenn Beck - 300,000 +

Race Hustler Al Sharpton - 3,000

The State Run Media still isn't showing any photos of Al's "crowd."

Epic fail.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

The Gonzman

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

dr e

It's time that the majority of Americans spoke up and made their voices heard.  We have spent far too much time trusting our elected officials to do the right thing.  It is obvious now that they are crooked as Harry Lauders Walking Stick.  I think we have an opportunity this fall to make a big splash and throw the bums out.   
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Cordell Walker

It's time that the majority of Americans spoke up and made their voices heard.  We have spent far too much time trusting our elected officials to do the right thing.  It is obvious now that they are crooked as Harry Lauders Walking Stick.  I think we have an opportunity this fall to make a big splash and throw the bums out.   

well said
IMO a big part of the problem is that there is no viable third party
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

TheManOnTheStreet

Indeed!

Shoot, even I am allowing political signage to be placed upon my front lawn.  Something that I would never do - and have never done - until now.

I want REAL change.  No more asshats with a "D" attached... No more "R's that are really "D's" either.  I want someone, anyone (yes - black, white, male, female - I care not) to enter the house and clean the fucking thing!

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

The Gonzman

Anything that gives false-rape huckster Al Sharpton a kick in the teeth is a hoot in my book.

TheManOnTheStreet

Anything that gives false-rape huckster Al Sharpton a kick in the teeth is a hoot in my book.

Most certainly.. Him, farakhan (sp), and Jackson.. all from the same rotten cloth.

TMOTS

Mr. X

Aug 30, 2010, 04:44 PM Last Edit: Aug 30, 2010, 04:47 PM by Mr. X
There weren't enough white people at Al Sharpton's rally. Sharpton must be racist.

And at the Beck rally, no people in hoods, no cop cars set on fire or flipped over, no Cheg t-shirts or Mao t-shirts. No breaking into businesses and throwing equipment out windows. No throwing bottles at police. No fist fights. No racial comments.

And I bet that whole area was spotless after the rally.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

TheManOnTheStreet

There weren't enough white people at Al Sharpton's rally. Sharpton must be racist.

And at the Beck rally, no people in hoods, no cop cars set on fire or flipped over, no Cheg t-shirts or Mao t-shirts. No breaking into businesses and throwing equipment out windows. No throwing bottles at police. No fist fights. No racial comments.

Racist!

/sarcasm

TMOTS

CaptDMO

And you'd be right.
Of course, with no placards, posters, banners (union printed, or otherwise) to "distract" the media folks, the rest was easy.
I call the Gonz reported estimate low. In My Humble Opinion, the lawn on the left can hold
300,000 in itself, but certainly a bit higher than the 87,000 (+/- 9000, WTF?) reported by SOME folks.

I suspect "Che"and "Mao" T-shirts were hard to find, but our next generation... each with two parents, weren't.     

K9

President Obama's top education official urged government employees to attend a rally that the Rev. Al Sharpton organized to counter a larger conservative event on the Mall.

"ED staff are invited to join Secretary Arne Duncan, the Reverend Al Sharpton, and other leaders on Saturday, Aug. 28, for the 'Reclaim the Dream' rally and march," began an internal e-mail sent to more than 4,000 employees of the Department of Education on Wednesday

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/local/Education-secretary-urged-his-employees-to-go-to-Sharpton_s-rally-651280-101839293.html#ixzz0yCTFoMhP
Explaining misandry to a feminist is like explaining "wet" to a fish.

Mr. X

And you'd be right.
Of course, with no placards, posters, banners (union printed, or otherwise) to "distract" the media folks, the rest was easy.
I call the Gonz reported estimate low. In My Humble Opinion, the lawn on the left can hold
300,000 in itself, but certainly a bit higher than the 87,000 (+/- 9000, WTF?) reported by SOME folks.

I suspect "Che"and "Mao" T-shirts were hard to find, but our next generation... each with two parents, weren't.     

Its a little silly to be guessing on numbers since they have had literally hundreds of events on this mall and they know the square footage so by now they should be able to say "x thousand would fill the left lawn and x thousand would fill the right". So estimates should be easy and accurate.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

User 0

According to several well known news outlets, the left and right lawns each max out at 500k liberals...

or 30k conservatives.

TheManOnTheStreet

President Obama's top education official urged government employees to attend a rally that the Rev. Al Sharpton organized to counter a larger conservative event on the Mall.

"ED staff are invited to join Secretary Arne Duncan, the Reverend Al Sharpton, and other leaders on Saturday, Aug. 28, for the 'Reclaim the Dream' rally and march," began an internal e-mail sent to more than 4,000 employees of the Department of Education on Wednesday

Nope... no leftist race games there!

TMOTS

wractor

Truly an impressive showing. I bet Beck's Christ Complex just arched into the ionosphere.
(Not dissing him overmuch--I think he's got some good ideas--but when so many other pundits spin him off as a loon, it's tough to disagree with them. It's a fine line between passionate and whacko.)

What grinds on me is that it reminded me of the Million Man March and the 'Battle In Seattle'...you've got these enormous rallies with people arguing valid points, trying to be heard, and the politicos seem to just hide behind their riot cops and continue into their locked-room meetings. Meanwhile, the news reporters seem to focus on how many protesters are there and what the cops are planning, rather than what's being protested.
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill.
(Sites by KK: www.RockHerWorld.Net, www.Focusgroup.ning.com)

Go Up