Thought of the Day

Started by The Gonzman, Sep 08, 2010, 01:24 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

The Gonzman

Back in the 1990s, the Government seized the Mustang Ranch brothel in Nevada for tax evasion and, as required by law, tried to run it. They failed and it closed. Now, we are trusting the economy of our country, our banking system, our auto industry and possibly our health plans to the same nit-wits who couldn't make money selling pussy and booze?
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Captain Courageous

I used to work in government. One of my old bosses shared this.

How can you tell which kindergartener will probably become a bureaucrat?

You look for the one that takes the social toys into a corner and plays with them by himself.

Mr. X

Yup. If the gov cannot make money selling pussy and booze they can't do anything. Reason TV had a show on government grocery stores like the one in Cleveland. Again couldn't make a profit and had to actually limit its hours to a few days a week and a few hours a day. Just shows what would happen with health care.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

BRIAN

I have been saying that for years Gonz. Even said it here a time or two.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Men's Rights Activist

Back in the 1990s, the Government seized the Mustang Ranch brothel in Nevada for tax evasion and, as required by law, tried to run it. They failed and it closed.

Maybe they just needed a good pimp.

http://tinyurl.com/352u4v3
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

Go Up