Kung fu sisters stage combat tournament to find men to date

Started by Virtue, Oct 13, 2010, 01:00 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Virtue

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/843781-kung-fu-sisters-stage-combat-tournament-to-find-men-to-date#comments

So I get to date them after they get out of the hospital?

If I defeat them both at the same time do I get to date/marry both?
Imagine waking up tomorrow to find
that unbelievably rape is now legal.

You would be freaking out, telling everyone you ran into this is crazy- something needs to be done... now!!! And then every man you told this to just very smugly and condescendingly says...

"Hey... not all men are 'like that.'"

neoteny

'So we went back to ancient ways called Bi Wu Zhao Qin - which was the way warrior princesses would find their men.'

I'm positive that there were oodles & oodles of warrior princesses who had to employ the ancient ways called Bi Wu Zhao Qin to find their men.  :rolle:

Chinese women in British tabloids... ought to be a law against it.

The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Virtue

I want to see the no holds barred all out combat at the end......If they allow actual trained martial artists (male) there going to get put in the hospital.

You would be freaking out, telling everyone you ran into this is crazy- something needs to be done... now!!! And then every man you told this to just very smugly and condescendingly says...

Captain Courageous

Oct 13, 2010, 01:55 PM Last Edit: Oct 13, 2010, 01:58 PM by Captain Courageous
It sure beats "speed dating" and the "personal ads".

http://www.youtube.com/v/HZGMVKaLLOI?rel=0&showinfo=0&fs=1&hl=en

The Gonzman

Yeah, I know a little five and a half foot Korean guy what would rip their tits off.  I wouldn't piss that fucker off.  I've seen him do shit that is fucking spooky.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Mr. X

How come these girls don't do anything for the man?
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Virtue

How come these girls don't do anything for the man?

Because with China's one child policy and their proclivity to kill girls at or before birth......the Gender ratio is horridly skewed.

So they want to be subdued by their men, and in their mind only those men who are strong enough to subdue them are worthy of marrying them.  To me, that doesn't exactly sound congruent with the feminist line of thinking.  :rolle:

Captain Courageous

Nope! In fact it stuffs feminist rhetoric about violence and men right up their feminist you-know-whats.

TheManOnTheStreet

Oct 14, 2010, 07:28 AM Last Edit: Oct 14, 2010, 07:30 AM by TheManOnTheStreet
Indeed.  Strong, independent women looking for... strong and DOMINANT males...

Got it.  Thanks.

Also note that they claim to be martial artists but do not specify which dicipline or grade (belts etc)... wonder why that is...

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

Virtue

Also note that they claim to be martial artists but do not specify which dicipline or grade (belts etc)... wonder why that is...

I would like to know more.

The Gonzman

Maybe someone should just bring a .45 to the arena.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

TheDude

Maybe someone should just bring a .45 to the arena.

Or maybe someone should just set up an ambush for the twit that brings a gun to the event - every damn time.

--

Yes, I know that you are now going to "one up me" with something involving your Batman costume and secret weapon.

TheDude

You ain't getting younger, The Gonzman, pretty soon your mouth is going to be writing checks that your body can't cash.

Captain Courageous

Oct 14, 2010, 10:59 AM Last Edit: Oct 14, 2010, 11:11 AM by Captain Courageous
Pretty soon you're going to be making hats for yourself out of tinfoil and trying to contact sasquatch through the secret implant in your dick ... the one the "grays" put there on a recent abduction (it's disguised as a chancre sore).

"It's not just a job, it's a Dudey!"
                     ... Anonymous

Go Up