The View: The Two Feminist Farts Walk Out On Bill O'Reilly's Interview

Started by Captain Courageous, Oct 14, 2010, 12:13 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Captain Courageous

Oct 14, 2010, 12:13 PM Last Edit: Oct 14, 2010, 01:46 PM by Captain Courageous
O'Reilly - Muslims killed us on September 11th.
Whooping Cough - (Curses), Religious extremists killed us.
Objective Truth: "Muslim" extremists successfully carried out their plot to kill.

<div class="embed-box"><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="385" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/KvalfQY89z8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KvalfQY89z8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" /><param name="allowFullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" /></object></div></div>

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/tv/blogs/tv-buzz-blogpost.aspx?post=1b4206e4-4fc8-4e99-a8e8-5dc25c71c760

Captain Courageous

Link to the article is corrected. Sorry for the inconvenience.

(I wondered where the comments section and the other videos went!)

BRIAN

When the enemy retreatsleVing you the field you have one.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Men's Rights Activist

The really bad news is  that they both came back after they left.  If only they would have stayed gone.
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

I'm still trying to figure out what you meant to say, Brian...

neoteny

I'm still trying to figure out what you meant to say, Brian...

Instead of pressing 'a', he pressed the Shift key (and missed a space). So:

"When the enemy retreats leaving you the field you have one."

Still not a full sentence, but better than the original version...
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

BRIAN

Neoteny is correct. I posted that from my I phone and fat fingered it.

Neoteny is incorrect though when saying it isn't a complete sentence. It has a subject a verb and an object. :-P
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

neoteny

You have one... what? A field? A victory?
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Captain Courageous

Oct 15, 2010, 10:06 AM Last Edit: Oct 15, 2010, 10:13 AM by Captain Courageous
I read it as ...

"When the enemy retreats, leaving you the field, you have won."

And Brian is right about that. O'Reilly 'smacked 'em around' a bit, didn't he?

neoteny

Oh I get it; I supposed to pronounce it -- silently --, not just read it. That can fuck up an ESL guy real good.  :greener:

Captain Courageous

That can fuck up EFL folks as well.

I think that those two believe that by sticking around in front of the cameras, they are somehow bestowing dignity and validation upon their guests.  By storming off, in their minds they have now revoked that validation.  I am sure that Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar must have thought that Bill O'Reilly looked like a fool, out there in front of the cameras without them, humiliated.  That's narcissism for ya.

neoteny

I am sure that Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar must have thought that Bill O'Reilly looked like a fool, out there in front of the cameras without them, humiliated.  That's narcissism for ya.

Maybe; or maybe they just understood the basic truth in O'Reilly's statement and felt the need for a televised hissy fit in order to distract attention from it.

Captain Courageous

Oct 15, 2010, 10:37 AM Last Edit: Oct 15, 2010, 11:25 AM by Captain Courageous
Well, putting the horns behind O'Reilly's head didn't work (Behar), so the poor babies had to do SOMETHING. I mean, after all ... it's guerilla theater isn't it?

Power to the Peeps!

Go Up