Glass ceiling

Started by neoteny, Oct 22, 2010, 08:18 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Peter

So Peter is trying to contrast the hard life of third worlders with the pampered existence of 1st worlders. OK, but I don't feel guilty or bad because I have running water.  :dontknow:  

It is  an image from an article that happened to come up in a search.

It is

• an example showing that info about why the Glass Ceiling is junk propaganda is know even among Human Resource people.

• an example of what junk Human Resource People produces and / or

• and example of a low quality article from a Content Farm (look it up from Wikipedia or Google and avoid them like the plage)

BM-NByw7VE2PwjfTtsVdeE5ipuqx1AqkEv1

Cysterhood

Feb 06, 2013, 03:59 AM Last Edit: Feb 06, 2013, 04:02 AM by Cysterhood
It may be junk but the usual comes though in the gender divide.

Women, Reduced Hours - Flexible Hours = make it easier for me (on the same money & rank of course).
Men, More Money - Promotion = I need more cash to pay for the women and higher status to get more women.
I'm mad.
I'm furious.
I've enough rage to fuel a thousand suns.

Virtue

Here is an Update !!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marisol_Valles_Garcia

From the Wiki

In March 2011, she was dismissed from her post after failing to show up for work. Valles and her family fled to the United States where they are currently seeking asylum.[2]

How did that female based approach work out for ya?
Imagine waking up tomorrow to find
that unbelievably rape is now legal.

You would be freaking out, telling everyone you ran into this is crazy- something needs to be done... now!!! And then every man you told this to just very smugly and condescendingly says...

"Hey... not all men are 'like that.'"

Go Up