New Article at The Spearhead

Started by wractor, Oct 25, 2010, 08:56 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

wractor

Greetings all...got a new article up at The Spearhead (www.the-spearhead.com). It's called When Strength Is Weakness. Check it out and leave your two cents if you're so incllined.
Best, KK
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill.
(Sites by KK: www.RockHerWorld.Net, www.Focusgroup.ning.com)

Captain Courageous

Ken - Read it. Loved it. Am very impressed by it!

Under the Comments: I too would like to know more about this one ...

gammastate
October 24, 2010 at 12:01
"Canada has a pending legislative bill (HR #1777) which will enable Canadian women--in any stage of a relationship--to have a man arrested, incarcerated, have a restraining order placed in effect, and have a large portion of the man's income directly transferred to them, at the mere allegation of abuse."

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2010/10/24/when-strength-is-weakness/

Factory

Good stuff.  Problem is, it's written for women (and Single Mothers at that), so I can't use it...

wractor

Thanks. I wrote that a while back, so I can only hope Bill 1777 has been defeated in the meantime. It was crazy on its face; called "A pimp's dream" because it stated 'any couple in a relationship', and 'relationship' was not adequately defined.
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill.
(Sites by KK: www.RockHerWorld.Net, www.Focusgroup.ning.com)

Virtue

I am gonna be reading a bit more at that site.....it interests me.
Imagine waking up tomorrow to find
that unbelievably rape is now legal.

You would be freaking out, telling everyone you ran into this is crazy- something needs to be done... now!!! And then every man you told this to just very smugly and condescendingly says...

"Hey... not all men are 'like that.'"

Captain Courageous

It's a damn good site, one that represents the MRM very well, IMHO.

Go Up