CNN and Huffpost comments deleted

Started by bluegrass, Oct 25, 2010, 03:42 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

bluegrass

Lately I've been posting once a day or so on Huffington Post and CNN websites -- typically gender related stuff as well as some political.  A funny thing -- even though my posts are on point and civil, they keep getting deleted.

SHOCKER!

I almost wonder if they're getting deleted for that specifically since it makes an MRA appear to be sound, intelligent and reasonable.

Huffpost is by far the worst though.  Not only do my posts get deleted, but my account as well.  When I try to sign up for a new one, it says my email already exists with an account.  Then when I try to retrieve/reset my password etc, it says the account no longer exists.  3 times now that's happened.

Liberal censorship seems to be rampant these days.
"To such females, womanhood is more sacrosanct by a thousand times than the Virgin Mary to popes--and motherhood, that degree raised to astronomic power. They have eaten the legend about themselves and believe it; they live it; they require fealty of us all." -- Philip Wylie, Generation of Vipers

outdoors

they do what they can do,to silence the truth on the damage they have wrought on society

BRIAN

Not suprised that's usualy their SOP.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

bluegrass

One thing interesting is that there are no key words in my posts that should automatically set them off.  I even stay away from words like "crap" or "sex".  So that means someone is actively reading them and removing them solely for content.
"To such females, womanhood is more sacrosanct by a thousand times than the Virgin Mary to popes--and motherhood, that degree raised to astronomic power. They have eaten the legend about themselves and believe it; they live it; they require fealty of us all." -- Philip Wylie, Generation of Vipers

outdoors

One thing interesting is that there are no key words in my posts that should automatically set them off.  I even stay away from words like "crap" or "sex".  So that means someone is actively reading them and removing them solely for content.

seems i also have feminist stalkers on the CBC website

Men's Rights Activist

Oct 25, 2010, 09:45 AM Last Edit: Oct 25, 2010, 09:49 AM by Men's Rights Activist

Today, I noticed a comment to one of my many posts to d.v. awareness month news articles on the Internet (paraphrasing), "You keep posting the same posts all over the net. One might think they are spam."  My reply:  "They are simply the truth.  The truth needs to be repeated to an apparently obtuse, taxpayer funded, domestic violence industry that just doesn't get it."  I wonder if that poster also considered the articles to which I am posting to be spam?  Duh.  D.V. awareness month articles are all over the Internet saying generally the same thing - mostly bashing males.

I guess it's just not acceptable in some people's minds for "lesser equals" to try to express their free speech.

Napoleonic complexes are apparently not rare in the "Animal Farm" of political correctness.
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

Mr. X

I post on Huffington but most of mine are not about gender issues. I also have a fair amount of favs so its not like I'm a newbie. My favorite thing to post is "Why can't progressivism be practiced in a voluntary manner" where in the replies are like flies on poop. Blah blah social contract blah blah utilitarian blah blah. I have had posts removed but rarely.

I was surprised with one thread where Eve Eisner (the Vagina Monologues woman) was making a plea to help poor women in other countries. I had written a visceral reply saying DON'T and explained how women like Eisner and code pink SPIT on our troops right now for actually helping women in Afghanistan.  That the whole plea was meaningless because Eisner doesn't want real action, just women playing victims. To my surprise this stayed up.

My guess is they have some volunteers but they cannot monitor all. Plus I'm sure they have shit lists. Since I am libertarian there are some things I will agree with so I'm not 100% negative.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Men's Rights Activist

Oct 25, 2010, 09:54 PM Last Edit: Oct 26, 2010, 02:47 AM by Men's Rights Activist

Yep, in college I was censored by a bigoted male feminist who was overruled by the instructor, and I was censored by a bigoted female editor who the instructor didn't catch in time.  There are more women in journalism classes than men and most of the "future journalists," women and men, are brainwashed leftist.  It's amazing we ever get anything published.
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

So far, my comments on the Huffington Post haven't been censored (yet).  

Captain Courageous

It may depend on who is on duty at the time you post. A feminist staff member will probably delete you whenever she can.

Go Up