Woman convicted of using meth, having "sex" with teen

Started by mens_issues, Nov 08, 2010, 05:59 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

mens_issues

Woman convicted of using meth, having "sex" with teen:

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=162424&catid=

JEFFERSON COUNTY - A 39-year-old woman could get up to six years in prison after she was convicted of giving an underage teenager methamphetamine and having sexual contact with him.

Friday in Jefferson County, Marci Ann Carrillo was convicted of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and sexual assault.

Carrillo faces up to six years in prison, but could also be sentenced to probation.

The sexual assault first happened with a teenager in August 2008. According to the arrest affidavit, Carrillo climbed into bed with the teenager after his uncle died. She then continued to have sex with the teen on a frequent basis, according to the document.

The document also states that Carrillo and the teen used meth and/or marijuana between September 2008 and February 2009. The affidavit says Carrillo took the teenager with her to pick up drugs on three separate occasions.

According to the affidavit, Carrillo also drank alcohol with the teenager.

The affidavit says the sexual relationship between the two ended after the teenager got caught with marijuana at school in May 2009.

In September 2009, the teen agreed to make a recorded phone call to Carrillo and asked her for drugs and sex. Carrillo was later arrested.

Men's Issues Online - a voice for men's advocacy http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MensIssuesOnline

Follow Male Positive Media on Twitter - https://twitter.com/MalePositive

neoteny

The meth/weed/booze combination will sink her, not the sexual assault charge.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Captain Courageous

Nov 08, 2010, 07:19 PM Last Edit: Nov 08, 2010, 07:24 PM by Captain Courageous
The media loves to print stories about grown women having sex with under-age males.
They seem to cover stories about caucasian women engaging in these activities. That's not fair! Where are the stories about Black, Hispanic and Asian women doin' the wild thing with boys? Are honkey wimmins the only ones "robbin' the cradle"?

And what about grown women having sex with under-age females? :toothy11: :icon_scratch: :hippy2:

neoteny

And what about grown women having sex with under-age females?

That's no crime, that's Vagina Monologue stuff.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

TheManOnTheStreet

Captain,

I take exception to your use of a racial slur against white people.  Simply put, if someone here used the dreaded N word in the context you did, wouldn't you?

Seriously...

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

Quentin0352

But she is mentally ill, has a drug problem and was in LOOOOOVE so why are we prosecuting her instead of the boy who took advantage of her?

:BangHead:

The Biscuit Queen

I would take exception with that TMOTS, but I think it was tongue in cheek. It is interesting that only white women have been reported on this. I wonder if that is reporter bias, reader interest, or if this is a white phenominon.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Captain Courageous

Captain,

I take exception to your use of a racial slur against white people.  Simply put, if someone here used the dreaded N word in the context you did, wouldn't you?

Seriously...

TMOTS

My sarcasm never fails to get me in trouble. Sorry. Also thanks for the polite expression used.

TheManOnTheStreet

If tongue in cheek, then I missed it.  My apologies for being a tad too sensitive.

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

BRIAN

TMOTS,

Shut up you Cracka assed Cracka.

Hillbilly vernacular time now:

Whycome they call it "having sex" with a teenager instead of statutory rape y'all? I just can't recon that one out. I wonder why that is?
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Go Up