League of Women voters -- pledge of alliance

Started by Billy, Nov 12, 2010, 08:53 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Billy

League of Women Voters Try to Stop Pledge of Allegiance at Debate

Bless her heart she didn't have time for the pledge of alliance and the people disrespected her decission.
:toothy9:

League of Women Voters Bean Walsh Forum- Pledge of Allegiance

And the people have spoken!
It takes time to persuade men to do even what is for their own good.
~Thomas Jefferson

Men don't need women to fulfill themselves spiritually. They only need them to realize they don't need them.
~Henry Makow

Captain Courageous

Good Post Billy!

These chump-frumps think nobody can see through their ideological agenda.

dr e

This is great.  Exposing the hatred for what it is and watching those exposed try and hide.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

dr e

Billy -  Hope you don't mind this thread being moved.  Someone suggested it would be appreciated more on the main board and I agree.  Good stuff.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

TheManOnTheStreet

NICE!

Sniff sniff... he diswee spected meeeeeee!

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

The Biscuit Queen

Lol! She was terrified! She got caught making a whopping control freak mistake, then when her usual method of dealing with it (I am a TEACHER! You must RESPECT ME! DROP IT!) did not work she had nothing to do but run. The pledge, btw, took 30 seconds, which was less time than it took to argue against it. This was all about power and control for the teacher, and the phenominal journalist and that great woman constituant showed that. Great job!
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Go Up