My interview with wired magazine

Started by Sir Jessy of Anti, Dec 03, 2010, 06:43 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Sir Jessy of Anti

An alleged reporter for Wired is interested in interviewing me for an article regarding RISUG.  Interesting.
"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master." -- Ayn Rand<br /><br />

BRIAN

What is your connection with it exactly. I had to GOOGLE to find out what it is.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Sir Jessy of Anti

My `connection`is simply the fact that I can fill in the blanks.  It is a danger to western governments.
"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master." -- Ayn Rand<br /><br />

dr e

Excellent Jessy!  Congrats.  Can you tell us more?
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

BRIAN

My `connection`is simply the fact that I can fill in the blanks.  It is a danger to western governments.

Oh I thought you were maybe a medical researcher or something. You should have explained what it was in your 1st post though, I did have the slightest idea what you were talking about. Another acronym for the MRA lexicon I guess.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Sir Jessy of Anti

Yeah, my bad.  I think he wants to quote someone who is interested in having the procedure done.  I would have thought most people were familiar with RISUG in the MM by now, but I guess not.

wractor

RISUG = what?
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill.
(Sites by KK: www.RockHerWorld.Net, www.Focusgroup.ning.com)

Sir Jessy of Anti

Doc - I think western governments don't really want effective male birth control.  It would vastly reduce their populations of slaves and hence income from their tax base of deadbeat dads.  Additionally, smart well off men would likely be the ones using it, and the poor and irresponsible men would not.   Also it would certainly tilt the gynocentric balance in society.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reversible_inhibition_of_sperm_under_guidance

Go Up