The Troll Kingdom: Feminists Suck At Sex! (Sex Advice From Valente's Vagabonds)

Started by Captain Courageous, Nov 30, 2010, 05:12 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

neoteny

Plus, sex between men and women is not something I get involved with

Finally, a kindred -- asexual -- spirit!  :laughing6:
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

TheManOnTheStreet

You wanna get a real inside look at your girl?  Say no to her advances... Or better yet, get to the edge of the 'point-of-no-return' and then say you don't feel right and stop.

Suffice to say, she will show her true colors - trust me.

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

LSBeene

You wanna get a real inside look at your girl?  Say no to her advances... Or better yet, get to the edge of the 'point-of-no-return' and then say you don't feel right and stop.

Suffice to say, she will show her true colors - trust me.

TMOTS

I have noticed this before my self TMOTS.  Due to circimstances or due to me wanting a habitual tease to "feel my pain" I've seen this first hand.  The "no means no" crowd is not one that TAKES no for an answers very gracefully.  Now, they don't tend to beat you up, per se, but it's seduction, teasing, questioning, shaming, verbal harrassment, and sometimes kicking and punching when this happens.

And of course she'll hold on to that grudge and nurture her anger for a WHILE.

The typical response I get when I bring this up is : "It must be the women YOU date." - to which I can honestly reply: "I've dated women from all over the U.S. and from different countries .... so, that theory does not apply."

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

Captain Courageous

One woman's opinion on the subject:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r_wb18gtsw8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r_wb18gtsw8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

julie

Did julie get banned from antimisandry again?

http://men-factor.blogspot.com/2010/11/new-feminist-claim-solar-system-is.html

I can only assume the link is something negative about me so I won't read it.

But no, Julie hasn't been banned anywhere, she's just extremely busy supporting the men's movement offline. I'm exhausted to be honest.

I'm going to have a break from men's rights (after 5 years) and spend 2011 training as a speaker because when you do something like we're all doing, doors start opening and there's some good opportunities awaiting me. (as long as I play my cards right)

It's been a true experience mixing with you and others. I seriously hope you live long and prosper.

I may still pop in from time to time to grab some information.
Ignorance is the Oppressor, Vigilance the Liberator.

Captain Courageous

I can only assume the link is something negative about me so I won't read it.

It has nothing to do with you.

But no, Julie hasn't been banned anywhere ...

A refreshing change of pace, no doubt.

It's been a true experience mixing with you and others. I seriously hope you live long and prosper.

Likewise, I'm sure.

Go Up