Boys are better at math than girls

Started by Mr. X, Dec 13, 2010, 11:55 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Mr. X

Boys vs. Girls on the 2010 SAT Test

Kind of long but explains things perfectly.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Pacman7331

The reason its such newsworthy information that girls do better in an area than boys is because boys are affirmed as naturally superior. That is why its such a big deal to them when they come out ahead. It is no brainer however if you engineer a system that opresses males and masculinity to the nth degree and justify it under the guise of tit for tat or a myth of age long oppression of females by males the girls may come out ahead. But this cannot be compared to a level playing feild. It is skewed reality. Their biggest front to truth is "equality" (a loaded word of retoric there ever was one) - we can all see feminists fight for privalges not equality (I like to term it FAIRNESS because it is what we should have instead of a socially engineered virtual reality meant to cover up and hide the facts of life for the fragile egos of the ladies) If they did the MRM would not be their enemies and the gender war would end.

Mr. X

Plus I would question if women were oppressed in the past or chose to take a secondary role so men would do the hard work.

Building of the Brooklyn bridge always comes to mind. Great Discovery channel episode on bridges. Supposedly they dug these huge post holes through the bedrock of the hudson river to pour the concrete for the supports. They built huge wooden domes that they sank into the water. Men, for minimum wage, crawled into these domes daily to dig in quicksand, mud and rock. They even blasted under there. If the pumps stopped for even a second, the river would flood in and kill them all. And they had no concept of the bends.

Now compare that to their wives who sat at home, maybe babysat if the kids weren't at school, did some laundry, gabbed with neighbors, cooked dinner.

Now who was oppressed?
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

The Biscuit Queen

Dec 13, 2010, 02:18 PM Last Edit: Dec 13, 2010, 04:48 PM by The Biscuit Queen
Oops, posted on the wrong thread.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

These movies, with their monotone and deadpan delivery, are an amusing example of the power of understatement.  You notice this especially toward the end of the movie above; the male speaker is incredulous at the dogmatic ideology of the female feminist speaker.  It would be still funnier if they added some sort of effect to indicate and dramatize the emotion of incredulity, such as one of the characters fainting, or their head exploding, especially after a pregnant pause.

Jeez, I'm going to have nightmares tonight... in deadpan monotone.  Right now, I'm actually imagining the very words that I'm typing as being spoken in that tone of voice.  It's maddening.  And amusing.  

(Speaking robotically:) Ha. Ha. Ha.

:greener:

Go Up