An Old School Azz Whoopin!

Started by PowerMan72, Jan 06, 2011, 05:46 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

PowerMan72

Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan: "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

Cordell Walker

I dont think he shoulda put it on the net
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Captain Courageous

Can you picture that kid saying something like, "Touch me and I'll have you arrested!" :bom:

gunshy

Wow, Gotta respect the Dude, he's looking out for his Nephew. Nothing wrong with some old fashion fear of your Dad, Uncle, elder... not enough
of that these days, we're turning into a nation of wimps that fear their kids and child services.

I had something similar happen one time. I had a yard sale and one of the neighborhood kids helped me out, real nice, respectful black kid.
He asked if he could keep a old beeper that I was going to throw away, heck yeah, didn't think anything of it.

Well his Dad was at my door step within a hour wanting to know what the hell I was doing giving his kid a beeper,
I guess he thought I might be setting his kid up to deliver drugs . He ended up being pretty cool about it, but he made his Son give it back, he thought the kid might act out for his friends.

It was a eye opener for me.

Cordell Walker

I agree with the uncle whippin the kids ass, Ihad my ass whipped as a kid, and approve of corporal punishment........but I do have to posting the video of it online and the vid garnering literally hundreds of thousands of views goes beyond discipline
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

TheManOnTheStreet

Whoppin his ass is one thing but degrading him on front of the world like that is just not right....

And of course, some asshat liberal save the chillens of the world will be calling the social service thugs any day now...

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

Captain Courageous

Whoppin his ass is one thing but degrading him on front of the world like that is just not right....

And of course, some asshat liberal save the chillens of the world will be calling the social service thugs any day now...

TMOTS

Ever notice how many of these asshats are childless themselves?

The Biscuit Queen

He sort of loses the moral high ground by the constant swearing.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Go Up