Assaulting disabled women

Started by The Biscuit Queen, Jan 15, 2011, 07:29 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

The Biscuit Queen

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/01/14/california.sexual.assaults/?hpt=Sbin

If these guys did this, they are monsters, just as much as the women who molest or abuse their foster children.

I have one questions on this, though. It says victim 1 was taken to Vegas where the alleged perp and she were married. How could she have been married without her consent? It just seemed odd.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Mr. X

Well I don't know the extent of the woman's disabilities but, if you're stuck in a chair and all you can do is nod your head, you're probably going to be too scared to say anything to anyone.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

The Biscuit Queen

I don't know. Don't you think if she said "help me he is kidnapping me" to the justice of the peace that the cops wouldn't be immediately called and the guy arrested?
he Biscuit Queen

neoteny

That woman said Ernie Lloyd, 27 -- who was arrested Saturday and charged with rape of a person with disabilities after he "implicated himself," according to authorities -- had sexually assaulted her.

Lloyd was released from custody on Thursday, the sheriff's department said Friday in a press release.

He was released? Released on bail? On a $100,000 bail (as the charge is a qualified case of rape)?

These "news items" are so lame that they beggar belief; I wonder if they're written by Women's Studies majors who (very much) minored in Journalism.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Quentin0352

Weird that he is due out in 2012 when they have video of the attacks too. What is missing in this puzzle?

K9

Typical Airhead in comments:

ReallyJersey
Sexually assaulting handicapped people shows a total lack of morals. You...

Those who sexually assault abled people are morally superior?
Explaining misandry to a feminist is like explaining "wet" to a fish.

neoteny

ReallyJersey

LOL
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Cordell Walker

ReallyJersey

its a hell of a lot more moral than rapin a gimp
just like someone who abuses old people and kids
fuck them
what able bodied adults do to one another is one thing, fucking with kids, geriatrics and retards is another thing entirely
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

outdoors

here is another recent assault on disabled woman(imo);

Airport security apologizes to B.C. woman, 82
Passenger forgot about gel in prosthetic breast, reduced to tears by screeners

Read more: http://www.cbc.ca/canada/calgary/story/2011/01/14/calgary-catsa-airport-security-elderly-woman-strecker.html#ixzz1B9uarU55

The Biscuit Queen

No kidding. Breast cancer survivors are going to be targets of this new paranoia in airport security.
he Biscuit Queen

K9

ReallyJersey

its a hell of a lot more moral than rapin a gimp
just like someone who abuses old people and kids
fuck them
what able bodied adults do to one another is one thing, fucking with kids, geriatrics and retards is another thing entirely

I understand your passion; but yer wrong. Sexual assault is always done by someone with some kind of advantage whether it's size and strength, or a gun/knife.. A person facing a gun is just as helpless as a person that can't run away.
Explaining misandry to a feminist is like explaining "wet" to a fish.

Go Up