Here we go..another PAS

Started by The Biscuit Queen, Feb 05, 2011, 08:39 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

neoteny

Halle's maternal instincts say something is awry

I thought that "maternal instinct" went out of style with the propaganda for abortion...  :rolle:
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

The Biscuit Queen

Motherhood is the new black, on the heels of the chihuahua in the purse.....All the Holleywood stars are doing it. Extra cred for adopting a one from Africa.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

BRIAN

Of course she is the only one that is seeing the alleged tantrums....
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

The Biscuit Queen

And I am sure it has nothing to so with how she is behaving when the drop off occurs. :rolle:

I worked in child care for years. Lots of kids would cry when mom would drop them off, but 5 minutes after she left they were fine. I had one boy who would cry when mom dropped him off, then cry when mom came to pick him up because he didn't want to leave my house. Kids sometimes cry during transition times, it is not necessarily indicitive of abuse, expecially at toddler age.

Now if a 13 year old were panicking, I would have concerns. But a 2 year old? That is par for the course.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

BRIAN

It may have something to do with Ms Berry not liking that her Ex is now banging down Kim Kardashian.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Go Up