A bit off topic - shaking bad clients

Started by Galt, Feb 08, 2011, 07:46 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Galt

This is a bit off-topic, but I'm wondering if there are other people here in professions who are "people persons" (which I am definitely not). It's about how to shake bad clients - clients who are always objecting to invoices that they already agreed upon, who disparage you or your staff, who don't do their part (with regard to supplying documents or information or whatever) and who generally make your life miserable.

What is the best way of parting from them without pissing them off too much? Or incurring other obligations?

outdoors

end it as quickly and efficiently as possible -i would give the same advice to a divorcee

PowerMan72

If you're afraid to dismiss them outright then you can simply ratchet up the pricing - DRAMATICALLY. Blame it on high gas prices, material costs, etc. That always works for me.
Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan: "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

outdoors

If you're afraid to dismiss them outright then you can simply ratchet up the pricing - DRAMATICALLY. Blame it on high gas prices, material costs, etc. That always works for me.

that would make me run

dr e

Love it!
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

The Biscuit Queen

In our business (fiber processing) we just tell them we are over a year out, but we can recommend another mill which has a shorter turn around.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Go Up