Birth Rape

Started by The Biscuit Queen, Feb 11, 2011, 07:46 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

The Biscuit Queen

http://thestir.cafemom.com/baby/112145/birth_rape_is_real

Ok, I understand it is real that some women get PTSD from labor. I understand that some medical professionals do things which are totally out of line. I also understand that this can cause long lasting effects on the women experiencing them.

I do NOT understand how this is rape.

I think it diminishes the definition of rape.

Not everything traumatic to women is rape.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Mr. X

I swear for some women opening a bag of chips is rape. You can never get away from those people.

Yes it ruins the word rape. If anything its assault or medical procedure without consent.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Captain Courageous

Feb 11, 2011, 08:07 PM Last Edit: Feb 11, 2011, 08:19 PM by Captain Courageous
No ... birth rape is not real. It's a stupid delusion. It's proof you idiots have your heads so far up your asses that you need scuba gear to safely take an enema! If you keep it up, your movement will implode under the weight of its own morbidity. Ba-fong-ghoul!
:icon_puke_l: :icon_puke_r:

FP

Clearly its a conspiracy. The doctor and baby should be charged.

The Biscuit Queen

I think it is important when addressing this that we do not underestimate the trauma which the women have felt.  I have been through birth twice, and although I had fantastic experiences, I can see how it could go very wrong, especially if the women were not able to handle the pain of it and if the staff was dismissive and abusive. The worst thing you can do to me is dismiss my experiences as invalid, so I will not do that to them.

However the idea of attaching rape to the experience is what we have issue with. FP has a good point-are you going to charge the baby with rape? Certainly there was no intention of sexual disconduct or inflicting pain by the baby. And if you are going to charge the doctor rape , the crime should be sexual in nature, and it obviously is not.

The trauma is real, but the rape is not.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Billy

Silly stuff.

Some women should just be sown up and never ever leave the house
It takes time to persuade men to do even what is for their own good.
~Thomas Jefferson

Men don't need women to fulfill themselves spiritually. They only need them to realize they don't need them.
~Henry Makow

Captain Courageous

Breathing - the way it forces you to comply ... Whether you want to or not ... It gives you no choice ...  :laughing6:

gunshy

Reminds me of this episode of Family Guy....

Family Guy - Prostate Exam

Captain Courageous

What's a speculum? Does THAT have anything to do with rape? It's right up there with "mentally undressing" someone. Solipisistic asshats! :angryfire:

Helen Reddy:

"I am woman, I am strong, I am invincible, ... and delusional and megalomaniacal ... "

Mr. X

"What's a speculum?"

Were you asking because its a tool used to spread a vagina, like a reverse pair of scissors/clamp.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

BRIAN

So are they complaining about the baby passing through the birth canal or the medical personel performing proceedures? Either way its not rape and they are talking to hear their heads roar.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Eviltwin

Female babies are incapable of rape, so it is only male babies who do it.  :greener:
Affirmative Action: The federal government takes your job away from you and gives it to a woman. Then she sneers at you because you are unemployed.

Mr. X

Aren't all pregnancies caused by rape because men wish to oppress women by getting them pregnant?  :toothy9:

Captain Courageous

"What's a speculum?"

Were you asking because its a tool used to spread a vagina, like a reverse pair of scissors/clamp.

Fe-Fi-Fo-Fum

I won't ask...I won't ask...I won't ask....

~Fe-Fi-Fo-Fum

Go Up