Please post some comments on this blog

Started by Virtue, Feb 21, 2011, 09:07 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Virtue

http://thebattlefieldoflove.blogspot.com/2011/02/why-would-rational-person-these-days.html?spref=fb

I realize we wont change anyone's mind....but to leave a blog like this alone .....it would be WRONG NOT to say something
Imagine waking up tomorrow to find
that unbelievably rape is now legal.

You would be freaking out, telling everyone you ran into this is crazy- something needs to be done... now!!! And then every man you told this to just very smugly and condescendingly says...

"Hey... not all men are 'like that.'"

Virtue

Never mind.....this blog is just blather

You would be freaking out, telling everyone you ran into this is crazy- something needs to be done... now!!! And then every man you told this to just very smugly and condescendingly says...

The Biscuit Queen

What a strange blog. Who was that chick that was posting here who never made sense....seems like something she would write (as far as the bipolar nature).  That list was odd in that half of what was on it was not true, and the other half had some good observations. That men are feminized and women are masculinized is true, but that white babies are more likely to be born out of wedlock or be on welfare is actually true of blacks, not whites. In either case, whether it was reasons not to date whites or blacks, the list seems more like reasons to be bigotted rather than not to date. I don't know.

I think your second post was the wisest move....leave it alone.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Virtue

Yeah I had only read the first few items....when I went back later, I realized someone needs some psychotropic meds.

neoteny

Who was that chick that was posting here who never made sense....seems like something she would write (as far as the bipolar nature).

Were you thinking of Julie?
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

User 0

My first thought reading it was that "white" was just a replacement.  In that sense, I could see this being done to point out the double standard about denigrating whites, and how this blog, with any other race in place of "whites," would be unacceptable.  Maybe I'm giving too much credit...

Captain Courageous

Put "Claire Khaw" into your search engine and read the articles about her.

That site posts a Top Blog for Feminism Award from OnlinePsychologydegree.net

The Biscuit Queen

http://benwoodhams.wordpress.com/2010/06/12/claire_khaw/

Interesting stuff. Apparently being nuts can get you somewhere.  :dontknow:
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Go Up