Equality between sexes

Started by Peter, Feb 26, 2011, 01:14 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Peter

Feb 26, 2011, 01:14 PM Last Edit: Feb 26, 2011, 01:37 PM by Peter
As we know, the sexes are equal and no difference has been detected. So, how is it possible that words like male or female ever were invented?  Let's investigate.

Which sex is interested in equality and equations, like a = b + c and their consequences?
Which sex is applies intense, short magnetic pulses for useless and useful purposes?
Invents the technology for said activity?
Which sex invents apparatus for the sexual gratification of the opposite sex?
Which sex shoots 5 MeV electrons deep into acrylic plastic to let the accumulated electricity discharge to producing beautiful pieces of art?
Which sex wins the battle over material and non-material resources in divorce proceedings? The fair or the unfair sex?
Which sex claims that they are prevented form entering institutions of engineering?

Let's remember the Animal Farm: everything = everything else, implying that everything is zero, the least common denominator, the shared misery. But some Zeros are bigger than other Zeros. Ask any Marxist. Ask the Chinese Communists. Is their misery bigger or smaller than that of the people?

Ask a falsely accused man, if his handcuffs are equally heavy as those of his wife.

BM-NByw7VE2PwjfTtsVdeE5ipuqx1AqkEv1

Billy

There is no difference between the sexes until there is something to be gained from claiming to be the weaker sex.

Women are just as strong as a man and just as good at everything that men do except when it comes to things women don't want to do and then he needs to man up and be the man.
It takes time to persuade men to do even what is for their own good.
~Thomas Jefferson

Men don't need women to fulfill themselves spiritually. They only need them to realize they don't need them.
~Henry Makow

PaulGuelph

It is strange to have all those links to other web sites.  :dontknow:
Men's Movie Guide:  http://www.mensmovieguide.com   The Healing Tomb: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081N1X145

The Biscuit Queen

Looks like it may have been first written as a yahoo article or something where they imbed links?  But it is not like Peter to cut material and not cite it.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Peter

Actually, I found accidentally those pages about how to reshape metals with magnetic forces and how to trap electrons inside a block of clear plastic insulator.

I had no idea that such things would actually work in practice an was amazed and wanted to show it to others. I was struck by the thought that, dammit, these high tech activities, if something show that how wrong the "equalists" are.

Actually, what you find behind the links, is the main story. Enjoy the magneto electric high tech, what I wrote, is manly an excuse for posting i here.
BM-NByw7VE2PwjfTtsVdeE5ipuqx1AqkEv1

Go Up