Woman slams feminism hard (video)

Started by ., Feb 28, 2011, 01:24 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Billy

A rare bird!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXeszLlTX5E

Women finally realize feminism has failed
It takes time to persuade men to do even what is for their own good.
~Thomas Jefferson

Men don't need women to fulfill themselves spiritually. They only need them to realize they don't need them.
~Henry Makow

Mr. X

Love how deceptive this is. For example, they say men's happiness has not changed or got maybe slightly better. If we use a scale of 1 to 10 for happiness where ten is the max, it could very well be men are always around 2 or 3 and women have been around 7 or 8. So maybe all we're seeing here is women realizing that career woman sucks just like career man sucks.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Assault

I also like the subtle blaming of men (as usual) because "women are expected to work so hard both inside AND outside the home."

Awwww...you mean cupcake is expected to pull her own weight in todays girrrrrrl power world just like men have had to since the dawn of time?...Awwww  :bawl:
Feminism is the product of female selfishness, compounded by male chivalry.

- Peter Zohrab -

Billy

I also like the subtle blaming of men (as usual) because "women are expected to work so hard both inside AND outside the home."

Awwww...you mean cupcake is expected to pull her own weight in todays girrrrrrl power world just like men have had to since the dawn of time?...Awwww  :bawl:
No of course not they're expecting to be paid good enough to hire the housework done.
It takes time to persuade men to do even what is for their own good.
~Thomas Jefferson

Men don't need women to fulfill themselves spiritually. They only need them to realize they don't need them.
~Henry Makow

MAUS

No of course not they're expecting to be paid good enough to hire the housework done.

Yes hire the housework...done by an underclass of exploited women.... :greener:

Go Up