Charlie Sheen: 'I Don't Know Where My Children Are'

Started by Billy, Mar 02, 2011, 09:04 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Billy

Charlie Sheen: 'I Don't Know Where My Children Are'

Charlie Sheen appeared live on the 'Today' show Wednesday to speak out about his alleged death threats toward estranged wife Brooke Mueller and why the authorities took away his two young sons Tuesday night.

Sheen allegedly threatened Mueller, saying, "I will cut your head off, put it in a box and send it to your mom." The threat prompted Mueller's lawyer to get a temporary restraining order against Sheen, preventing him from seeing her or their twin boys, Bob and Max.

Cops removed the twins, who turn 2 years old this month, from his LA home without incident Tuesday night. Watch the video inside!

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
"They were just being put to bed, and my assistant informed me that the police were coming down to issue a restraining order."

He went upstairs to get the children, and the handover happened in a calm manner, according to Sheen.

"I didn't push it because I'm not into resisting the law and just had to surrender to it, knowing that this is now the challenge I claim to be looking for, and I'm more than willing to take on this task," he said. "If anyone thought my focus was direct in a radical capacity, that's going to seem like child's play."

He added that the cops didn't have car seats, so he provided them to ensure the safety of his children.

"I said, 'I love you,' and I said, 'Don't say goodbye, say see ya later,' and later, as we believe to be very soon," Sheen said.

He said at this time, he doesn't know where his children are.

"That's a really good point," he said, turning to his lawyer. "Isn't there some sort a legal protection, or some law that should inform the father where his children are being removed and delivered to?"

His lawyer replied in the affirmative and that the silence from Mueller's legal team was "conspicuous."

"I stupidly assumed that they were going back to the house they had been living in with Brooke when they're not with me," Sheen said. "And I think we got reports last night they were in a hotel in Santa Monica ... At this moment, on live television, I do not know where my children are, but I'm not panicking."

"This is not about emotions, not about ego -- it's about getting very focused, getting very much in touch with what I have to do to complete the task of bringing these two beautiful young men back to the home they deserve to be raised in," he continued. "There's more love, compassion, support, childcare and everything else you could possibly want for a child here in this lovely home -- it's not a house, it's a home."

In response to his alleged death threat toward Mueller, Sheen said, "It's colorful," then denied he ever made the comment. "That's a good one I guess. I guess if you spend enough time around me you can formulate things and make them sound like they came from my mouth. You can do that watching reruns."

He invited court-appointed monitors, Mueller, a legal team -- anyone -- to come over to his house to observe the situation at home. "There's nothing to hide, there's nothing but love and compassion and absolute support for these amazing children," he said.

"Regardless of what people offer in terms of support or opinion based on preconceived whatever, it's a 100,000 better than what's going to be delivered or offered in her house."

He says he's absolutely ready to sit down with Mueller and her team for negotiations regarding custody of the twins, but he has yet to receive a phone call from her or anyone on her legal team.

Sheen had a message for Mueller, which he checked to make sure wasn't in violation of the restraining order.

"I'm sorry you felt that this had to be done in this way, but this does not display any responsible parenting in anything that I'm familiar with, and the cooler and smarter and leveler heads can prevail, and I urge you to reach out to me, immediately if not sooner and tell me where our sons are."

And for Bob and Max, Sheen sent a message straight from his heart.

"Bob, Max -- it's 'Dada.' I'll see you very soon."

While Sheen and his legal team will not be in court today, they plan on making sure everyone has notice when they do go to settle this new custody battle.

[url=http://www.popeater.com/2011/03/02/charlie-sheen-i-dont-know-where-my-children-are/?icid=main%7Cnetscape%7Cdl2%7Csec1_lnk1%7C204217]http://www.popeater.com/2011/03/02/charlie-sheen-i-dont-know-where-my-children-are/?icid=main%7Cnetscape%7Cdl2%7Csec1_lnk1%7C204217
[/url]

~------------~
No surprise. I believe Charlie is more aware than most of us sheeple.
Charlie has pissed off the powers that be and vowed to fight them.
His ex fits right in. Charlie is in for some major battles

It takes time to persuade men to do even what is for their own good.
~Thomas Jefferson

Men don't need women to fulfill themselves spiritually. They only need them to realize they don't need them.
~Henry Makow

BRIAN

The thing is his behavior is so erratic it's believable that he could have made the threats. And that hurts him in the eyes of the public and the courts.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

poiuyt

Charlie Sheen ...Tiger Woods ... Hulk Hogan ...Micheal Jackson (deceased) ... and a host of other male superstarz and self made billionairs deprived of their liberty, their kids and their homes, whilst being made to fork over extortionate and arbitrary amounts of cash and property.

These visible guys say and do very little about the obviously biased system they are being subjected to. That is, not knowing or caring that all their fellow men are also experiencing it too and in silence purely for their maleness. Why ?

It gives the impression that men believe all other men but themselves deserve injustice. A conclusion which may explain the growing bad condition for males everywhere.

Pacman7331

Mar 02, 2011, 05:47 PM Last Edit: Mar 02, 2011, 05:48 PM by Pacman7331

The thing is his behavior is so erratic it's believable that he could have made the threats. And that hurts him in the eyes of the public and the courts.

Bullshit. They are making this up. This guy is on the Feminist target list - no doubt about it. It's very clear to me the media is trying to make Sheen out to be the worst possible person in history. They make up gossip about him, invade into his personal life, every bit of it is to make him an example to those who stand against the collective gynocracy.

Captain Courageous

Bullshit. They are making this up. This guy is on the Feminist target list - no doubt about it. It's very clear to me the media is trying to make Sheen out to be the worst possible person in history. They make up gossip about him, invade into his personal life, every bit of it is to make him an example to those who stand against the collective gynocracy.

The pattern is pretty clear and longstanding at this point in time. Most of the power the fembots have stems from wealth accrued by marriage, divorce and inheritance. Why do you think one of their primary targets to dominate is law school?

Cordell Walker

ole charlie...................you cant help but love that crazy sumbitch :greener:
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Go Up