OT - few things are more important than this right now

Started by Sir Jessy of Anti, Mar 30, 2011, 04:37 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Sir Jessy of Anti

The problem I have seen with the new Chinese designs (being built) is that a pebble gets rotated every 15 seconds and can be used up to 15 times.  This creates nuclear waste every 225 seconds as far as I can tell.
"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master." -- Ayn Rand<br /><br />

neoteny

Hell, had JP Morgan not stopped the funding for Tesla's worldwide delivery of wireless power (using the energy of the ionosphere and the entire earth as the conductor at resonance frequencies) once he realized that it could not be metered, we may never have NEEDED nuclear power.

What does delivery of electric power has to do with the generation of it (apart from the obvious, ie. that generated power have to be delivered)?
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Sir Jessy of Anti

Well the ionosphere is highly charged.  By some estimates it contains 3 Tera-watts of electricity.  So the energy source is right there, and knowing Tesla he had some electrostatic and electromagnetic magnetic fields (based on his three prior patents) to capitalize on the resonance frequency of the Schumann cavity.  The earth is the "conductor", the "hot" wire.
"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master." -- Ayn Rand<br /><br />

CaptDMO

Hell, had JP Morgan not stopped the funding for Tesla's worldwide delivery of wireless power (using the energy of the ionosphere and the entire earth as the conductor at resonance frequencies) once he realized that it could not be metered, we may never have NEEDED nuclear power.  There are certainly Luddites around but I am not one of them.

So was THAT what Atlas Shrugged was thinly veiling? What about the back end
I think Edison had more to do with it personally, but Birds of a feather...

So is it time to confiscate the "rights" to  all "federal" routes through Harry Reid's State to Yucca Mountain by public domain, for the future, and SAFETY, of our children, as well as secure the domestic energy and economy of General Electric and General Motors employees?

Do I need to get out those old Popular Mechanics blueprints for a bomb shelter?

Should the books "Alas Babylon" and  "One Second After" be made mandatory for ALL school children?     

Go Up