Women in the men's change room.

Started by PaulGuelph, Apr 10, 2011, 09:51 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

PaulGuelph

Apr 10, 2011, 09:51 PM Last Edit: Apr 10, 2011, 09:53 PM by PaulGuelph
Had a little dust-up in the men's change room at Sears. The sign on the door says "No women allowed".

A female customer plus a female custodian were both in the men's change room. I said that while I wait for them to leave, I should go wander around the women's change room.

The two cashiers and my wonderful wife were on my side, while two female customers and the female custodian were against me.  One called my wife and I "freaks".  She said that there were often men in the women's change room, but my wife said that she had never seen that in her life.

I said that I just wanted to be treated equally and that I am deserving of the same level of dignity. I cleared the women out of the change room.

Got the blood flowing. Some angry talk. Kinda fun. Love my wife. She is cool.  :love5:
Men's Movie Guide:  http://www.mensmovieguide.com   The Healing Tomb: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081N1X145

outdoors

yer a lucky guy.

dr e

Excellent.  We need to call cards at all times with stuff like this.  Bravo!

Had a little dust-up in the men's change room at Sears. The sign on the door says "No women allowed".

A female customer plus a female custodian were both in the men's change room. I said that while I wait for them to leave, I should go wander around the women's change room.

The two cashiers and my wonderful wife were on my side, while two female customers and the female custodian were against me.  One called my wife and I "freaks".  She said that there were often men in the women's change room, but my wife said that she had never seen that in her life.

I said that I just wanted to be treated equally and that I am deserving of the same level of dignity. I cleared the women out of the change room.

Got the blood flowing. Some angry talk. Kinda fun. Love my wife. She is cool.  :love5:
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

LSBeene

"she's seen men in women's changing rooms all the time" - Yea, sure.  You betcha.

Wow - the chutzpha.

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

fursfur

Good for you - I think such incursions show a tremendous disrespect to men and this alone also makes me VERY annoyed - what almost annoys me as much is when other guys say nothing and are prepared to let them get aaay with it "for the sake of peace"! They are too dumb to realise that it is due to such a placatory attitude that we have been shat upon for the last few decades. Your wife sounds like a gem of a woman and good for her that she put fairness ahead of "sticking up for the sisterhood" as too many women seem to do these days. Next they will be asking us to put toilet seats down for them even though for them it is a gravity assisted task! Hmmm

Quentin0352

My wife would be pissed too! Me, I would have told them it is a MEN'S dressing room and to leave or they would see me dropping it ALL with a lawsuit to follow for sexual harassment for refusing to exit like they would demand if I were a woman. That or I would walk out and then just start changing in public pointing out that since they feel it is acceptable for women to see me change then I should allow ALL women to see instead of just their few choosen ones as I wouldn't want to be unequal in the oppertunity.

Yeah, with a testicular medical issue having me drop my pants to doctors and everyone else in the medical field constantly as well as being forced to walk around at times with my hand cupping them to reduce pain, I have ZERO shame in my body being seen anymore. LOL

Captain Courageous

Great thread Paul!
I've hit the "send topic" button and forwarded it to friends.
:MRm3:
Thanks.

ramcharger1985

One thing I noticed about women in general is that most of them have no qualms whatsoever about excluding men from spaces. In fact, some even seem to get off on telling men they are prohibited from entering their sacred area.

Yet, they don't have any second thoughts about violating a men-only area, and when men do create men-only spaces (like a male only gay bar for example) women will cry discrimination.

It goes to show that most women think so little of us and so highly of themselves, that they we do not deserve to have our own exclusive space.

PaulGuelph

http://www.cnn.com/2011/SPORT/golf/04/11/female.reporter.masters/index.html

"A female sports reporter blasted the all-male Augusta National Golf Club on Monday, a day after a security guard wouldn't let her in to interview one of the stars of the recent Masters tournament...."
Men's Movie Guide:  http://www.mensmovieguide.com   The Healing Tomb: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081N1X145

Go Up