Men and Women are diferent....from treehugger.com

Started by Virtue, Apr 18, 2011, 12:19 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Virtue

Imagine waking up tomorrow to find
that unbelievably rape is now legal.

You would be freaking out, telling everyone you ran into this is crazy- something needs to be done... now!!! And then every man you told this to just very smugly and condescendingly says...

"Hey... not all men are 'like that.'"

fursfur

Hmmm just read it. The article hints that women are superior when doing "comparable" jobs whilst being victims by having to use equipment and clothing "designed" for men. Don't think it will get taken down any time soon being as it is full of fashionable anti-male assumptions whilst blowing the trumpet for women. IOW same old same old. :angryfire:

fursfur

BTW I don't know about other western nations but in the UK dustbin men (aka refuse or garbage collectors) are "comparable" to "dinnerladies"(ie light indoor work serving school dinners etc)! Several councils throughout the UK have had to find several extra millions paying all these dinnerladies compensatory packages. In short when I see the word "comparable" being used in the context of men and women in the workplace my suspicion now is that the term is being grossly abused!

Go Up