The Roots of Racism

Started by neoteny, Apr 16, 2011, 08:47 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Billy

The media seems to push the race mixing. Ladies mags are full of it.

My ancestors have remained true to their people for thousands of years to get me here and I should overlook that and mix with someone that doesn't look like them?

It takes time to persuade men to do even what is for their own good.
~Thomas Jefferson

Men don't need women to fulfill themselves spiritually. They only need them to realize they don't need them.
~Henry Makow

neoteny

My ancestors have remained true to their people for thousands of years to get me here and I should overlook that and mix with someone that doesn't look like them?

No you shouldn't; it was bad enough for that ancestor of yours which left the Old Country where countless generations of his ancestors were born and lived and switched for a continent where none of his ancestors ever lived.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Cordell Walker

The media seems to push the race mixing. Ladies mags are full of it.

people have been mixing for dozens of thousands of years
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

BRIAN

I refuse to race mix. I will not associate with anyone that isn't human. I just hope that don't start letting Venusians onto the planet.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Cordell Walker

I refuse to race mix. I will not associate with anyone that isn't human. I just hope that don't start letting Venusians onto the planet.

dont limit yourself to the human race dude.............there are a lot of sheep in the barnyard that ain't half baaah aaah aaahd :occasion18:

Billy

It appears the propaganda experts have done their job and most of you people fell into it.
It's only matter of centuries before everyone has the same skin color much like Egypt or India with these attitudes.

Egyptians depicted 4 races a few thousand years ago and some of the ancient Pharaohs had blue and green eyes and many drawings showed blond hair.
India and Iran had a majority Aryan white population in the not so distant past and some modern Indians recall their White ancestors who are almost forgotten there.

Modern India. I have nothing against these people but I do hate to see my Race wiped out.
You people sit back and mock and this will happen to your Race. Denial ain't no river.

Take a nice long look at the Healthy living of Indians. These pictures are not fake.
http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html
These people like to swim, bath and brush their teeth in this river and the rotting corpses are no big deal to them.
Tell me we're are all the same.. Parts of Asia & Pakistan and other 3rd world places are very similar to this.
Have you ever seen any place in your country that is like this?

The big lie is that there is only one race of people.

I'm done

It takes time to persuade men to do even what is for their own good.
~Thomas Jefferson

Men don't need women to fulfill themselves spiritually. They only need them to realize they don't need them.
~Henry Makow

BRIAN

World wide comerce has gauranteed different ethnic groups would interbreed.  But I still refuse to marry anyone that isn't a Homo Sapien.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Cordell Walker

I dont have a problem with people who personally only date people of the same ethnic/racial group, but those who try to say that I am doing something negative/immoral by hookin up with jazzy redbones and red hot mamacita's from matamoros can suck my motherfuckin dirty ass peckerwood dick and save their mama the cum

Go Up