Kind of Ironic

Started by bluegrass, Jul 07, 2011, 07:26 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

bluegrass

After Clara Harris and Mary Winkler to hear all of these women complaining about a woman getting away with murder.
"To such females, womanhood is more sacrosanct by a thousand times than the Virgin Mary to popes--and motherhood, that degree raised to astronomic power. They have eaten the legend about themselves and believe it; they live it; they require fealty of us all." -- Philip Wylie, Generation of Vipers

dr e

LOL Bluegrass!  Good point!
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Cordell Walker

she "got away with it" because  THE PROSECUTION DIDNT DO THEIR GODDAMN JOB
this was IMO a clear cut case of reasonable doubt
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Cordell Walker

Jul 07, 2011, 04:01 PM Last Edit: Jul 07, 2011, 05:33 PM by Cordell Walker

neoteny

The image you put into your post doesn't exist...
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Cordell Walker

The image you put into your post doesn't exist...

yeah, thats weird
how do you go about copy and pasting on this site, that method hasnt worked for me so far?

BRIAN

No the jury willfully ignored evidence and disregarded expert testimony because it wasn't the type of stuff they see on CSI.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Cordell Walker

No the jury willfully ignored evidence and disregarded expert testimony because it wasn't the type of stuff they see on CSI.

seems to me, the fact that the coroner/medical examiner couldnt  determine cause of death for sure in and of itself is reasonable doubt
however, BRIAN, to be fair, when it comes to reasonable doubt I'm kinda like a real life version of that chappelle show skit
like I said in another thread.........unless they had her killing her kid on video from three angles, while holding up two forms of valid state ID and reciting her SS#, with a court stenographer taking notes, and her grandmother, three ex boyfriends, and four high school classmates all ID"ng her............I got doubts

mens_issues

Also, the victim in this case was a little girl, not a grown man.
Men's Issues Online - a voice for men's advocacy http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MensIssuesOnline

Follow Male Positive Media on Twitter - https://twitter.com/MalePositive

Quentin0352

The only juror to come forward pretty much stated she felt it would have never happened is Casey had gotten "treatment" earlier for her problems so she felt there was a doubt. In other words, the abuse excuse worked yet again though there was a LOT less evidence of that than of the actual crime of killing.

Go Up