Woman Accused of Cutting Off Husband's Penis

Started by outdoors, Jul 12, 2011, 10:42 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

dr e

While it is a victory that they apologized at all on the show, that apology was anemic and transparently insincere.  She basically said "I'm sorry if I offended anyone, that was not my intent."  What she didn't say was "that woman did a horrible thing, a thing so horrible that humor should never be a part of that story."  What I did was offensive and in very, very poor taste.  My judgement to say what I did was horrible and I was wrong in making such statements.  I am sure that my words offended many and have minimized and cheapened the pain and suffering of those men who face such sexual abuse.  In the future I will be working towards bringing awareness to the issues of male sexual abuse in attempts to counteract the damage I have done.  My apologies to all."

Now that sort of apology might be accepted.  Her, mealy mouthed wormy worded apology is totally inadequate and actually shows that she continues to think this was funny.

Could this group do a show on male sexual abuse without laughing?  I don't think so.  Their misandry and hatred of men is so deep and their reliance on men as a scapegoat in their crowd pleasing humor is simply too much for them to give up.

In some ways these bitches have given us a gift.  The gift of a clear and undeniable example of misandry so hateful and so accepted by their audience that we could only be living in a fascist state that hates a certain portion of the population and turns a blind eye to that population being hated and punished.

Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Quentin0352

Of course her claiming she doesn't condone it is easily demonstrated as a total lie since she has stated what happened was "fabulous" since then and laughed trying to give an apology. Total BS and while I used the really like her and still love the music of her husband, she has demonstrated that he may be in danger around her anymore. It could be why he did so many drugs and drank so much, he was in an abusive relationship and our society would have just laughed if he tried to get out.

AnubisRox

last words from Julie Chen at the end of the clip
Moving on...

Of course, now that you've gotten THAT out of the way, right.  :rolle:

I've been to enough doctors offices during the day and seeing shows like The View and such and know full well that the producer has to go nuts to tell you the segment time is up when you're bitching about some real or perceived injustice against some woman. But here you just couldn't WAIT to get it over with, its obvious! "Moving on..." is always said when you have to go through something you don't want to do to get to something else, so I see that as a pot-shot. You guys should have been "moving on" when the talk of cutting off a man's penis got to that gross level of indecency. But I bet at that time you weren't caring how much segment time was left!
ell she turned me into a NEWT!! A newt?! Er..., well I got better.

Quentin0352

I sent the following to them......

I am following up on my previous complaint and after seeing the claimed apology by the members of The Talk cast, it is obvious the apology for their laughing and encouraging cutting off am man's penis is insincere at best. The laughing by them during the apology and also Sharron Osborn's comments to other media outlets stating she would have cut off the penis of Arnold Schwarzenegger's penis as well as when asked if a woman had a breast cut off her claim it would be different demonstrates she ENCOURAGES violence against men.

As a father and husband that suffered years of abuse and is laughed at like they did, this type of gender hate is totally unacceptable and will only create more cases like mine where abused men are unable to save their children due to be perceived as "deserving it." Gender hate that encourages genital mutilation and violence is not something your producers and cast would allow against a woman so encouraging it against males should also not be tolerated. If Sharon Osborn would like to contact me and see my documentation demonstrating this kind of attitude hurts children, I would be more than happy to show her how protective orders against my abusive ex have all been unenforceable and how it has allowed the violent raping of our daughter for years because that is the attitude of society they encouraged.

I would encourage her to contact me and look at the documentation showing how that attitude in our system has refused to protect my children from extreme abuse because only men are thought to be abusive and anything done to them was deserved. This attitude was used to threaten, harass and even incarcerate me instead of the abusers of my children. Allowing women to just claim a male deserves something is now all too often used as an excuse for them to cover up their abuse of men and children and as a result their encouragement of this will only create more violence against men and more children to suffer.

outdoors

While it is a victory that they apologized at all on the show, that apology was anemic and transparently insincere.  She basically said "I'm sorry if I offended anyone, that was not my intent."  What she didn't say was "that woman did a horrible thing, a thing so horrible that humor should never be a part of that story."  What I did was offensive and in very, very poor taste.  My judgement to say what I did was horrible and I was wrong in making such statements.  I am sure that my words offended many and have minimized and cheapened the pain and suffering of those men who face such sexual abuse.  In the future I will be working towards bringing awareness to the issues of male sexual abuse in attempts to counteract the damage I have done.  My apologies to all."

Now that sort of apology might be accepted.  Her, mealy mouthed wormy worded apology is totally inadequate and actually shows that she continues to think this was funny.

Could this group do a show on male sexual abuse without laughing?  I don't think so.  Their misandry and hatred of men is so deep and their reliance on men as a scapegoat in their crowd pleasing humor is simply too much for them to give up.

In some ways these bitches have given us a gift.  The gift of a clear and undeniable example of misandry so hateful and so accepted by their audience that we could only be living in a fascist state that hates a certain portion of the population and turns a blind eye to that population being hated and punished.

dr e

i already had the deepest respect for you-this just puts the icing on the cake.

very well said and thank-you

Quentin0352

Looks like the judge is taking it seriously!!

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-07-22/justice/california.penis.knifing_1_divorce-papers-threats-catherine-kieu-becker?_s=PM%3ACRIME

Bail set for California woman charged with cutting off husband's penis
MEDIA COVERAGE

July 22, 2011|By Michael Martinez and Lindsey Brylow, CNN

Catherine Kieu Becker, 48, is facing torture and aggravated mayhem charges in the knifing incident.
The arraignment of Catherine Kieu Becker, the Southern California woman accused of cutting off her husband's penis and throwing it into a garbage disposal, was continued Friday to September 23 at the request of her public defender.

Orange County Superior Court Judge Debra Carrillo also set bail at $1 million for Becker, 48, who had been held without bail since her arrest this month. She is charged with torture and aggravated mayhem.

The judge also rejected her attorney's request to bar cameras from the courtroom. Orange County Deputy Public Defender Frank Bittar unsuccessfully argued that the intense media coverage would jeopardize Becker's ability to get a fair trial.

Bittar also argued that the media coverage could lead to threats against Becker while in jail, but the judge said authorities aren't aware of any such threats.

When she entered the courtroom inside a defendants' cage, Becker draped her long black hair over her face to hide from cameras. She was shackled and dressed in a blue jumpsuit.

Though authorities said she speaks English, a translator spoke to her in Vietnamese during the court proceedings.

"At this stage in the proceeding, I believe what we have before me is a citizen accused and not someone presumed guilty," the judge told the defense in ruling against the camera ban request. She added: "There are no threats we're aware of."

After the hearing, Bittar declined to comment the day's events other than to say: "There's a lot more to the case than meets the eye."

The Vietnam-born Becker, who is also known as Que Anh Tran, is also facing special allegations, or sentencing enhancements, for great bodily injury and personal use of a deadly weapon, specifically a knife, according to the felony complaint.

If convicted on all counts, she would face a maximum sentence of life without the possibility of parole, prosecutors said.

An initial police investigation alleged that Becker, of Garden Grove, California, put a drug or poison in her 60-year-old husband's dinner on July 11 to make him sleepy.

Senior Deputy District Attorney John Christl said a toxicology inquiry looking into the alleged drugging should be completed in two to three weeks.

"I'd be speculating as to what the toxicology might show and what drug if any" may be involved, Christl told reporters after the hearing.

The defense sought the delay in the arraignment because Becker's attorney is new to the case and needs time to review police reports with his clients, Christl said.

outdoors

After the hearing, Bittar declined to comment the day's events other than to say: "There's a lot more to the case than meets the eye

ya ya  of course there is---- i am sure he rolled his eyes or shrugged his shoulder's in a intimidating manner--this was a justifiable mutilation....let's just watch and see the,"abuse excuse",that will come out of this.

Quentin0352

After the hearing, Bittar declined to comment the day's events other than to say: "There's a lot more to the case than meets the eye

ya ya  of course there is---- i am sure he rolled his eyes or shrugged his shoulder's in a intimidating manner--this was a justifiable mutilation....let's just watch and see the,"abuse excuse",that will come out of this.

We saw that one come out with her statement in the start that "He deserved it!"

null kill

Check out the comments: 

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read/14538447/sharon_osbourn_apologized_on_the_talk_for_laughing_at_woman_cutting_mans_penis_off?next=1#replies

As Angry Harry said awhile ago:  "I don't know who you are, Sir, but I can tell you what you are worth. If your partner was to cut off your penis tonight, the world would laugh."

I'm starting to take names.  This shit has come to a head.
... a free government, with an uncontrolled power of military conscription, is a solecism, at once the most ridiculous and abominable that ever entered into the head of man."

- Daniel Webster, 1814

The Biscuit Queen

I left a post. I am sure I will have pissed some of these women off, but quite frankly I don't care. That apology was a joke.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

outdoors

I left a post. I am sure I will have pissed some of these women off, but quite frankly I don't care. That apology was a joke.

love your comment!

Quentin0352

Had been debating on it so finally added my two bits on it too.

outdoors

400 000 views---it needs to be spread around

It's Only Sexist When Men Do It

Quentin0352

The woman has a facebook fan page now too. Of course everyone is talking how it is funny, he deserved it since he has cheated on her and no they are not sexist since they would say the same in the reverse. Of course there is nothing that has come out saying he was a cheater or any reason given for it except for her to claim he deserved it so they just make a reason they think is acceptable up, claim it is the reason and lie their collective asses off claiming they feel it isn't sexist and would be reacting the same in the reverse.

neoteny

All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others. -- Animal Farm by George Orwell
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Go Up