TX Pro-Dad Law Slams Door In False-Flagged Father's Face

Started by outdoors, Jul 16, 2011, 09:01 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

neoteny

Good presentation.

Regarding that "the law doesn't work backwards": the point is that he never was a father, not that his fatherhood is terminated retroactively. The law makes it possible to use DNA to establish a fact, not change the legal interpretation of a fact.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

davis2ab

This is definitely a good change in the law.

I do find it perplexing that it doesn't cover this man.
This man is not the "past." He is the present and future. They are still hounding him.

It is such a shame that a law like this is even necessary.
It should be common sense.

This situation shows that the AG / Family Law Courts have no conscience.
They should have taken care of this without need for legislation a long time ago.

The common law principle at issue made some sense when there was no DNA, and when men had some minimal confidence in the fidelity of their wives.

Now, there is DNA and many, many wives are not faithful.

As one acquaintance told me recently, "women are all sluts."
With a few days, his long time girlfriend was leaning up against me as we sat next to each other in a public place.
I was helping her with a computer issue (she had lost both the password and email address to an important web site).
When I solved the problem, she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek near the lips.
He was sitting on the other side of me and ignored the whole scene.
I thought to myself that this man is definitely right.
By the way, she also attempted to arrange a future meeting (I ignored the overture)

neoteny

By the way, she also attempted to arrange a future meeting (I ignored the overture)

I was at a music festival in Hungary with my buddy and his GF -- I've hung out a lot with both of them previously -- when buddy went away for something and GF was a bit tight on booze. She came up to me, hugged me and told me how happy she is with me being there... while she pushed her tits into my chest. I did not take her up on the implicit offer and by the next day she behaved like nothing happened.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

The Biscuit Queen

As one acquaintance told me recently, "women are all sluts."
I thought to myself that this man is definitely right.

Actually, this meant that one woman was a slut. While I agree there are many, your acquaintance was incorrect in his global generalization. I for example have been married for nearly 17 years and have not cheated on my husband. I suppose I cannot prove it but I have friends and family who have been married decades who I believe have also never cheated on their husbands (or wives).  It is this sort of "all women are...." which mirror exactly the "all men are...." that we slam feminists for claiming.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

neoteny

It is this sort of "all women are...." which mirror exactly the "all men are...." that we slam feminists for claiming.

So true.

At work, my boss is married for at least 16 years (I've know them that long ago) and although _I_ wouldn't be married to her, it certainly works for him/them (two nice kids/white picket fence/Volvo station wagon). One of my male colleagues just had their second child and she came in to visit with the new baby; I found her refreshingly pleasant and down-to-earth, and felt a fleeting twinge of jealousy toward the guy that he scored her for a wife.

On the other hand there's a new employee, a young woman with extremely high-pitched voice who likes to twitter (not Twitter), has silver-colored hair and generally acts the dizzy chick. It isn't even her age as there is at least one similarly aged girl who's calm and collected yet smiles at people at appropriate moments.

People -- women and men -- come in all sizes and shapes, good and bad, decent and asshole, pleasant and tiresome, wise and foolish... sometimes even within the same package. That some of us here have a strong confirmation bias toward the existence of a certain type of female is unfortunate, but it is indeed no basis for generalizations. Saying that "the sheer number of slutty women these days is mind-boggling" can be a statement true to one's perception yet gives room and credit for those worthy ones who don't fall into that category.

Go Up