Woman telepathically raped

Started by Galt, Sep 25, 2013, 07:07 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Galt

This woman:

http://gawker.com/wife-convinced-husband-to-shoot-neighbor-for-telepathi-1379357388

got fed up with being telepathically raped by her neighbor, so she naturally procured a gun for her violent-felon husband and made him go over and shoot the neighbor while he worked in his yard.

Just more evidence of the "rape culture", I guess. Wonder what Mandy Marcotte has to say about this one.

neoteny

was using crack cocaine to control her mind

This I can believe ... as long as it is understood that it was she who was using crack to control her own mind.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Galt

I think the mugshots are cool.

bluegrass

Egad I wouldn't even do her with your mind.
"To such females, womanhood is more sacrosanct by a thousand times than the Virgin Mary to popes--and motherhood, that degree raised to astronomic power. They have eaten the legend about themselves and believe it; they live it; they require fealty of us all." -- Philip Wylie, Generation of Vipers

CaptDMO

Wonder what Mandy Marcotte has to say about this one.
Um...who? Um...why?

Galt

Wonder what Mandy Marcotte has to say about this one.
Um...who? Um...why?

Amanda Marcotte, also known as Mandy Manjaw, is a feminist blogger who talks a lot about the "rape culture" and who was Hugo Schwyzer's overlord. During the Duke false accusation case, she said that the people defending the three men who were falsely accused were "rape-loving scum".

She also made this comment:

"I've been sort of casually listening to CNN blaring throughout the waiting area and good fucking god is that channel pure evil. For awhile, I had to listen to how the poor dear lacrosse players at Duke are being persecuted just because they held someone down and fucked her against her will--not rape, of course, because the charges have been thrown out. Can't a few white boys sexually assault a black woman anymore without people getting all wound up about it? So unfair."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanda_Marcotte#cite_note-20

Galt

Egad I wouldn't even do her with your mind.

Well ... she's not conventionally beautiful, but she may be beautiful on the inside.

outdoors

The only way that woman could get raped is in her mind. 

neoteny

she's not conventionally beautiful

That way she avoids being a victim of heterosexist beauty standards.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

CaptDMO

Amanda Marcotte, also known as Mandy Manjaw, is a feminist blogger who talks a lot about the "rape culture" and who was Hugo Schwyzer's overlord.

But...but...didn't her comrade Professor Schwyzer just confess to..... um... uh...
Never mind. I'm sure they may differ slightly now, "....but it was a GOOD rape".
Keep an eye on Slate (I think) for remarkable quotes from Ms. Mar-COTT.   

Go Up