One of the best things to happen to MRA movement

Started by bluegrass, Aug 06, 2011, 05:57 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

bluegrass

....is open commenting on mainstream news media boards.  They can't post a single women firsters article or bogus study anymore without being totally hammered with intelligent, factually backed comments.  Huffpo, yahoo news and CNN turn into MRA boards with each one.

Love it!

Anybody else here post at those?
"To such females, womanhood is more sacrosanct by a thousand times than the Virgin Mary to popes--and motherhood, that degree raised to astronomic power. They have eaten the legend about themselves and believe it; they live it; they require fealty of us all." -- Philip Wylie, Generation of Vipers

outdoors

I post anywhere and everywhere.

neoteny

I post anywhere and everywhere.

In contemporary jargon: you have a large virtual presence.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Men's Rights Activist

Aug 06, 2011, 11:01 PM Last Edit: Aug 07, 2011, 04:40 PM by Men's Rights Activist
Anybody else here post at those?

Yep, some weeks more than others.  Usually, someone sends out an email through my NCFM group, or I see it on one of the MRA websites.
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

outdoors

They can't post a single women firsters article or bogus study anymore without being totally hammered with intelligent, factually backed comments.

Yes,it seems the more people speak out-the louder the quiet ones become.

It was not like this five years ago.

Which tells me that men have had enough.

PaulGuelph

Yes, I join in fairly often.

Often MRAs arrive too late. 90% of the readers have come and gone and then MRAs arrive to "totally hammer with intelligent, factually backed comments".

The topic might be posted at noon. MRAs come home from work and read a comment about the article on an MRA board at 7:30pm. They post clever comments and those are just about the last ones ever posted to the article.

I am exaggerating the problem a little, but...
Men's Movie Guide:  http://www.mensmovieguide.com   The Healing Tomb: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081N1X145

Go Up