why cant america have THESE kind of feminists instead of the likes of dworkin

Started by Cordell Walker, Sep 15, 2011, 02:26 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Cordell Walker

"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

neoteny

I thought you preferred your women to be nicely pigmented, not these anemic-looking palefaces.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

outdoors

I thought you preferred your women to be nicely pigmented, not these anemic-looking palefaces.

LOL!

.... and a little,"healthier" on the wiggle

Cordell Walker

this is true
but I was more talking about the whole concept of the thing

BRIAN

I saw boobies! I <3 Boobies.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

outdoors

this is true

what is that anyways?

a whore walk?

Cordell Walker

this is true

yes, with titties

what is that anyways?

a whore walk?

neoteny

I understand; it was intended as gentle ribbing.

Those Russian chicks are feminists one day, Putin groupies the next one... but they do beat most SlutWalkers & the late (and not lamented) Ms. Dworkin hollow.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Go Up