Happy Veterans Day

Started by BRIAN, Nov 11, 2011, 04:46 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

BRIAN

Thanks to all who have served.

Remind a RadFem that she is only free to speak her mind and spread her hate because millions of men resisted the forces of tyrany through the force of arms.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Captain Courageous

:brave: :icon_salut: :icon_salut: :icon_salut:

Good idea Brian!

dr e

Indeed Happy Veterans Day! 
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

outdoors

Happy remembrance day.

PaulGuelph

I am not sure that I should say "happy" Remembrance Day. It is supposed to be a solemn day to remember those who died to defend us. 50,000 Canadian soldiers killed in WWI and another 48,000 in WWII and of course Korea & Afghanistan. But we always say "happy" before each noteworthy day as a habit.

Remember that Hitler gained power in Germany, because so many fools supported him and not enough Germans stood up to stop him. A few brave people in Germany could have saved tens of millions of lives.
Men's Movie Guide:  http://www.mensmovieguide.com   The Healing Tomb: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081N1X145

Men's Rights Activist

Taken last year,  but the sentiment bears repeating.
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

K9

My idea, for COMBAT Veterans: Super Rights.
Anyone who has seen the movie Starship Troopers learned that the only way to become a citizen with voting rights was to serve in the military.
I want to see Super Rights go beyond that. Every soldier that has had to move forward into danger, with the anticipation that a battle or skirmish may break out, should be given Super Rights. What I see at a minimum is that Super Rights would give a soldier 1.5 votes at the polls. Up to $250, 000 for a house with no property taxes to pay. FREE education at any University. Tax exempt for life, on income under $250,000. Free medical for life, the kind Congress gets, not this Obama-care shit. In a divorce, they get everything, including the kids except when under a conviction for child related crime.
BTW, I was never anywhere near combat. Because of soldiers that served on the firing line, I never had a shot fired at me.
Sure, thank a vet. I appreciate it. But I appreciate more the soldiers that risked, and gave, all. They are gods among men.
Explaining misandry to a feminist is like explaining "wet" to a fish.

BRIAN

I am not sure that I should say "happy" Remembrance Day. It is supposed to be a solemn day to remember those who died to defend us. 50,000 Canadian soldiers killed in WWI and another 48,000 in WWII and of course Korea & Afghanistan. But we always say "happy" before each noteworthy day as a habit.

Remember that Hitler gained power in Germany, because so many fools supported him and not enough Germans stood up to stop him. A few brave people in Germany could have saved tens of millions of lives.

Thats a good point. Those of us who wne t are happy to be back though. And those that are free because of those who went and did not come back are happy there were a brave few go and fight.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

TheManOnTheStreet

For those of US who fought for it... FREEDOM ... has a flavor the protected will never know..

TMOTS
A Vet
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

Peter

Thank you for defending our freedom.
BM-NByw7VE2PwjfTtsVdeE5ipuqx1AqkEv1

Peter

Schools may censor display of American flag

Not Safe to Display an American Flag in an American High School. A federal judge ruled that a school in California was within its rights to ban the display of the American flag because Mexican-"Americans" threatened the bearers of the flag with violence. If you read the description of the facts from the above link at the Volokh Conspiracy, it's clear that many of the Mexican students feel that the Mexican flag is "their" flag, and that display of the American flag is "racist".

It is always good to read Dennis Mangan once a while.
BM-NByw7VE2PwjfTtsVdeE5ipuqx1AqkEv1

TheManOnTheStreet

Schools may censor display of American flag

Not Safe to Display an American Flag in an American High School. A federal judge ruled that a school in California was within its rights to ban the display of the American flag because Mexican-"Americans" threatened the bearers of the flag with violence. If you read the description of the facts from the above link at the Volokh Conspiracy, it's clear that many of the Mexican students feel that the Mexican flag is "their" flag, and that display of the American flag is "racist".

Well then, if it's "their" fucking flag.. go the fuck home and fly it.  This is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.  We fly OUR FUCKING FLAG here.  Wanna put your up? No problem... do it UNDER THE AMERICAN FLAG.  There is no other flag more important to we as Americans.  Don't like our ways, go the fuck home.....

Ill tolerate them when they assimulate and tolerate me.  Until then, fuck off.

A very peaved TMOTS.
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

Captain Courageous

I'm sorry to write this, but that New World Order stuff is sounding more and more plausible as each week goes by. Maybe the so-called Conspiracy Theorists and the Bible-thumpers are on to something tangible afterall.

:yikes:

Go Up