Pulling the Plug

Started by outdoors, Feb 03, 2012, 10:47 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

outdoors

We have had a site in my hometown for almost a year,I have learned a lot and we have done some damage to the local feminist regime.

We just have no interest from local's or Canadian's in general.

I am pulling the plug on this site as I feel that Canadian men and women do not want to stand up or even be associated with a mra site or the issues in Canada.

Even guy's who have been totally ass-raped by the anti-father feminist inspired court system will not dare say a word.

It is no wonder that father's,men and boy's are systematically bullied into silence.

Because of the fact they won't dare say a word is exactly why they are in this predicament.

I am starting to feel that Canadian men deserve everything they get.

I feel bad,but I am giving up on this project as it is so obvious that people are just accepting of the way things are and seem happy about being extorted and having their children kidnapped.

So be it.

Fuck it,I have assembled some of the top mra's from around the globe in one place and it makes no difference.

I know most are busy with their own projects but I always knew if I ever needed them I could put out a call for help and they would be there.

Even so,with all these people we cannot get new member's,even though the word is out.

I may just turn my mission around on the site and start shaming the men,they seem to endure everything else,I am sure this wouldn't bother them at all.

From my experience if a nice set of tit's asked them to jump off a cliff to their death,Canadian men would be happy to oblige and line up to participate.

Canadian men are doomed and they are their own worst enemy,silence is golden and in favour of male destruction.

dr e

I feel your pain.  The reality is we are living in times where the general population is brainwashed and stuck on the roto-meme of feminism and women's neediness...and men's culpability.  Being a pioneer is hard and thankless work.  Don't take it down Outdoors. maybe let it sit for a while.  Your work will pay off sometime in the future.  Probably after I am long gone.... :sad10:
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

MacKenzie

^What dr e said!!!
FEMINISM IS A CULT THAT TRIES TO MAKE BOTH SEXES EQUAL BY FOCUSING SOLELY ON ONE OF THEM

outdoors

I dunno anymore.....

User 0

It really is the truth about Canadians.  You can't even really wrap your mind around how brainwashed they are until you talk to a handful of them about feminism and misandry.

Galt

I have had similar thoughts - about men in general - but I am trying to avoid "blaming the victim".

On the other hand, I have recently seem men - who always said that their housewives did the most important job - divorcing.

All of a sudden, she sat on her fat butt, and wasn't doing the most important job. Well, pony up the dough, you phony idiot. You and your ilk do the most damage to men, so live the courage of your statements.

K9

Take a break. Get your mind off of it. Dive into your favorite hobby. I myself, and others as well, get very depressed fighting this battle. I've taken time off in the past and will probably do so again. From Generals down to Privates, R&R is needed.
Explaining misandry to a feminist is like explaining "wet" to a fish.

Quentin0352

I understand and know the burn out. I went through the same thing with F4J here and burned out. All these guys needed help and support with us being there for them, travelling all over to help them, digging in our own slim pockets where we could but they were only interested in THEIR case. If others needed help, they were always too busy, not able to for any number of reasons and etc. Men then to want to solve problems and not push for the whole group and feelings bit like women. As a result, we just don't do the large groups, organizations and screaming like most women. That is slowly changing though since so many males are being raised without any father figure or male influence and are being pushed to be more like women. Now you are seeing more and more younger ones who have not learned yet and still believe the whole feminist line out there being willing to be an activist. Now they just need to learn the hard way to change the feminist beliefs and you will see them starting to come out. They just won't learn the easy way so it will take time.

PaulGuelph

Feb 04, 2012, 10:34 AM Last Edit: Feb 04, 2012, 10:36 AM by PaulGuelph
I have had the same feelings, Outdoors - disappointment, frustration, betrayal, anger.  :angryfire:

What will it take to get through to them? :BangHead:

It sounds bad, but I have lowered my expectations. I still think that we could move forward if we could find the right message, the right angle.  :dontknow: When we ask people to give back, we have to give them something in return, even if it is something intangible.

Take a break, take it slow, take it easy. You are the man, Outdoors. Every little bit pushes things forward. You are doing good work.  :sunny:
Men's Movie Guide:  http://www.mensmovieguide.com   The Healing Tomb: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081N1X145

Captain Courageous

I wouldn't pull that plug just yet. You've got a lot of good stuff and a lot of good people on that site.

Perhaps too much. It's a little overwhelming.

Sift through and take out anything superficial or anything that is simply a repeat of what you already listed. Do you need a rant room at this point in time? Maybe down the road a ways.

Don't quit outdoors, just prioritize.   :MRm3:

wh666

We have had a site in my hometown for almost a year,I have learned a lot and we have done some damage to the local feminist regime.

We just have no interest from local's or Canadian's in general.

I am pulling the plug on this site as I feel that Canadian men and women do not want to stand up or even be associated with a mra site or the issues in Canada.

Even guy's who have been totally ass-raped by the anti-father feminist inspired court system will not dare say a word.

It is no wonder that father's,men and boy's are systematically bullied into silence.

Because of the fact they won't dare say a word is exactly why they are in this predicament.

I feel bad,but I am giving up on this project as it is so obvious that people are just accepting of the way things are and seem happy about being extorted and having their children kidnapped.

Fuck it,I have assembled some of the top mra's from around the globe in one place and it makes no difference.

I may just turn my mission around on the site and start shaming the men,they seem to endure everything else,I am sure this wouldn't bother them at all.

From my experience if a nice set of tit's asked them to jump off a cliff to their death,Canadian men would be happy to oblige and line up to participate.

Canadian men are doomed and they are their own worst enemy,silence is golden and in favour of male destruction.

Completely agree.  Finally, someone that echo's my frustrations!  In the UK, men generally only wake up once they get divorced.  However those men then appreciate how the system works and are then capable of intelligent discourse.

But time and again, American/Canadian friends I have and those Americans I speak to on other forums, even after having their arse handed to them through the courts, time and again!  Such as discussing something like a newspaper article on a domestic disturbance for instance and making an innocuous comment myself, saying that we don't have all the facts to judge.  But other men jump on any other man, attacking their character and demolishing them, assuming that all men are wild animals and all women are of perfect virtue.  If I ever question that, instantly they jump all over it and accuse me of being a sexist pig that wants to enslave women, despite the fact that I do all the cooking and cleaning in my household (all apart from the dish-washing).

I have sympathy for men yes, but as you said outdoors, some deserve everything they get when they cant even consider for a minute they might be dreaming.

Go Up