Access Denied: Sex strike to hit the US

Started by Eviltwin, Mar 15, 2012, 12:04 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Eviltwin

This article is hilarious for a couple of reasons. Click on the link and check the picture.

http://rt.com/usa/news/sex-strike-liberal-lunch-417/

Access Denied: Sex strike to hit the US

A group of liberal-leaning women in the United States are calling for a strike this spring, and they hope to have their demands met through a form of protest that takes picketing to a whole new level.

Liberal Ladies Who Lunch, a women's right group that says they strive to turn "America blue, one plate at a time," is waging a sex strike starting next month that they hope will combat infringements on their personal liberties being waged by conservatives. With women's rights issues being debated in the mainstream lately by the likes of lawmakers looking to deny the right to choose and commentators deeming pro-choice women as sluts, the strike scheduled for next month seems more than just well timed.

According to the group's latest call to action, this protest won't rely on picket signs and chants to get a message across. Instead, Liberal Ladies Who Lunch are asking women to wage a sex strike to "united against the war on women."

"Why are we taking a stand to protect women's rights in 2012? Because not that long ago a group of brave women took a stand, and in some cases a beating, to give us the right to vote," explains the group via Facebook, stressing the importance of the American suffrage movement in securing women the right to vote. "Younger men and women may not remember the 'good old days' when the only reproductive choice we had was to deny men access to sex. In truth, if we lose our hard won rights to medical care, birth control and pregnancy choice, it won't only affect women. Men will have to go back to the days when they waited for or paid for sex," explains the group.

To help make a chance, the group is asking like-minded women to align with them for a sex strike starting on April 28 and extending a week later until May 5.

"This is issue impacts all of us. This strike is designed to make that point. Ask your man to speak up for your rights, because when we lose our reproductive choices, so do they," explains the group.

Although the campaign has garnered support from some who salute the strike as a great way to make a point, opponents are equally, if not more, outspoken. In a daunting missive that dares to decry Liberal Ladies Who Lunch's protest as laughable, Town Hall columnist Guy Benson attacks the group for striking against a contraception ban that is not in effect yet, and calls the negative comments on the campaign's Facebook page as "downright hilarious." (For a sampling of what Benson is bringing up, two recent comments consist of "Maybe if these girls got laid they wouldn't be so uptight" and "Back in the kitchen, wimmenz!")

Liberal Ladies Who Lunch reference a handful of historic and recent international sex strikes on their Facebook page, noting that Colombia's "strike of crossed legs" was followed by a 26.5 percent drop in the country's murder rate, and another anti-war sex strike in Kenya brought a lengthy political impasse at the brim of war to an end after just one week.

Affirmative Action: The federal government takes your job away from you and gives it to a woman. Then she sneers at you because you are unemployed.

neoteny

Ask your man to speak up for your rights, because when we lose our reproductive choices, so do they," explains the group.

The implication being that if "the ladies" have improved reproductive choices, that means improved reproductive choices for men, too. But how?
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

AnubisRox

Ask your man to speak up for your rights, because when we lose our reproductive choices, so do they," explains the group.

The implication being that if "the ladies" have improved reproductive choices, that means improved reproductive choices for men, too. But how?

Not only that, but when we're trying to champion men's rights we're on our own.

Quid pro quo, Clarice.  :greener:
ell she turned me into a NEWT!! A newt?! Er..., well I got better.

bluegrass

Will there be a MSM press conference by the local police authorities warning of a sharp rise in sex trafficking and prostitution as a result of the sex strike? 
"To such females, womanhood is more sacrosanct by a thousand times than the Virgin Mary to popes--and motherhood, that degree raised to astronomic power. They have eaten the legend about themselves and believe it; they live it; they require fealty of us all." -- Philip Wylie, Generation of Vipers

MacKenzie

Sex Strike Affects Women The Most!

:laughing6:
FEMINISM IS A CULT THAT TRIES TO MAKE BOTH SEXES EQUAL BY FOCUSING SOLELY ON ONE OF THEM

Galt

After seeing a picture of these irritating cows, I'm starting to wonder if it's not already a "lock-out" on the part of their husbands instead of a strike by the bovine wanna-be insurgents. The husbands won't have sex with them anyway, they may as well strike for a liberal cause.

bluegrass

My God just the name of that group drips privilege.

Liberal Ladies Who Lunch (while their husband is at work)

But seriously it's amazing how much this wrangling over contraceptive entitlements is so simply and plainly spun as a men against women issue.  I think if you asked most guys who like to have sex with women, we're actually quite happy that women can have access to all kinds of birth control.

And don't forget -- the oral contraceptive for women was invented by a man, so in reality if it wasn't for the work of a man, there wouldn't even be an issue to wrangle about on that one.
"To such females, womanhood is more sacrosanct by a thousand times than the Virgin Mary to popes--and motherhood, that degree raised to astronomic power. They have eaten the legend about themselves and believe it; they live it; they require fealty of us all." -- Philip Wylie, Generation of Vipers

Assault

Good luck, hahahah. If my girlfriend  tried this tactic with me, she's be shown the door no questions asked. NEXT!  :laughing6:
Feminism is the product of female selfishness, compounded by male chivalry.

- Peter Zohrab -

Cordell Walker

LOL
some of us dont care, some of us are like this guy
http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2012/02/priorities.html
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Eviltwin

If your wife went on a sex strike would you be able to tell the difference? Aside from the fact that they will all be doing it at once, it sounds like normal female behavior. Does the strike mean that all of those men will actually get sex when the strike is over? For a lot of men that would be an improvement.
:laughing6:
Affirmative Action: The federal government takes your job away from you and gives it to a woman. Then she sneers at you because you are unemployed.

aknapp1112

I cannot decide.. is this the most narcisistic or hypocritical movement from the left that i have ever heard.

Sooo.. their thoughts are that men are sooooooo needy that they just close their legs and we will do whatever they want?

OR... it is ok to objectivy women now?

CG9603

Mar 16, 2012, 09:11 AM Last Edit: Mar 16, 2012, 12:54 PM by CG9603
It can be very disappointing to find out just how many individual women think nothing of using sex to manipulate men.  Looking at these ladies, I for one will have no problem avoiding sex with them.  Given how presumptuous and arrogant these women seem to be, I don't think any man would want to have sex with them. 
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- General Dwight D.  Eisenhower. 

"Be bold and courageous.  When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did."
-- Unknown.

MacKenzie

... By Golly! 

Wasn't it Ayn Rand who once dismissively pointed out that Feminism was the creation of unattractive white women?

Well, here we go again...
FEMINISM IS A CULT THAT TRIES TO MAKE BOTH SEXES EQUAL BY FOCUSING SOLELY ON ONE OF THEM

outdoors

Isn't it domestic violence when a man refuses to slam her?

These women are using things straight out of the feminist handbook for abuse against women and attempting to use it on men.

Can they all be charged for d.v against men?

Eviltwin

You would actually have to love one of these women to be willing to go to bed with her. If you are an obese middle aged woman who has lost her looks, smugly shutting your husband off for a week to make a political point seems like poor way to repay the fact that he is still willing to sleep with you. I feel sorry for their husbands.

Go Up