NFL Hall of Famer Deion Sanders and his violent wife in messy divorce

Started by blackmanxxx, Apr 23, 2012, 05:03 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

blackmanxxx

Deion Sanders tweets about his messy divorce

Posted by Michael David Smith on April 23, 2012, 7:02 PM EDT

APHall of Fame cornerback and NFL Network analyst Deion Sanders is going through a divorce, which he and his family are entitled to deal with privately. But Sanders has decided to deal with it publicly.

Sanders went on Twitter on Monday and wrote that his estranged wife had attacked him, and that he had called the police.

"Pray for me and my kids now! They just witnessed their mother and a friend jump me in my room. She's going to jail n I'm pressing charges!" Sanders wrote. "I'm sad my boys witnessed this mess but I warned the police department here that she was gone try n harm me and my boys. This is on my mama!"

Sanders also posted a picture of himself filling out a police report.

After Sanders' fellow NFL Network analyst Warren Sapp got himself into hot water by saying too much on Twitter (and later on the air), Sanders would be wise to be cautious in his use of Twitter. For the sake of his sons, here's hoping that he and his wife have no more encounters that lead to police intervention.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/23/deion-sanders-tweets-about-his-messy-divorce/related/

neoteny

Good for him... I mean filing the police report. Even if nothing comes of it now, he's building up a paper trail.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

BRIAN

Yep.

Good for him having her arrested. And good for him tweeting what happened so the real story is out there and the media can't spin it into him being the abuser.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Quentin0352

Yup! Good for him! Notice that if a male is in a messy divorce and has been a victim of attacks and physical abuse he is told to keep it quiet and personal for his kids. Meanwhile if a female is the victim they are encouraged to go public so others are warned to avoid the violent male and the kids are not important to worry about hearing this stuff?

wh666

Yep.

Good for him having her arrested. And good for him tweeting what happened so the real story is out there and the media can't spin it into him being the abuser.

They'll still try.

I expect to read in coming weeks that they state: Yes she did abuse him but only in self defence to him covertly abusing her.  She'll find some way to become the victim, they always do.

Quentin0352

I saw a follow up and he was charged due to her having a small mark or womething. She and her lawyer are also all over claiming he is abusive.

Go Up