UFC star Arianny Celeste arrested for domestic violence, report says

Started by Quentin0352, May 29, 2012, 07:08 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Quentin0352

Now, let us compare how they treat their stars who are arrested for DV!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/05/29/ufc-stararianny-celeste-arrested-for-domestic-violence-report-says/?intcmp=features
UFC ring girl Arianny Celeste was arrested over the weekend for domestic violence, TMZ reports.

The website for the Clark County Detention Center said Celeste was taken into custody at 7:30 am and held on $3,000 bond, before being release later that day.

READ: UFC ratings down.

UFC president Dana White told TMZ: "Arianny is our baby. She has been with us for over five years. She is a good girl and an amazing ambassador for UFC. I don't know all the details of what happened but we have her back and support her 100 percent."

Celeste is one of the UFC's most popular personalities, having also has modeled for Maxim, Sports Illustrated, Playboy, and Fight! (see the slideshow above).

http://sports-odds.com/fight/042710-ufc-tito-ortiz-arrested-for-domestic-violence-on-jenna-jameson.html

"We're gonna be fair, but we could cut him," said UFC president Dana White regarding Tito Ortiz's incident and his future with the organization. "Other than going on a killing spree, being accused of domestic violence is the worst thing you can have going for you," White added.

Quentin0352

You can't contact her or any high ups directly but I sent and email with Dana White to be the recipient to their main email line. I suggest others do the same.

[email protected]

To Dana White,

reading your recent remarks I have no choice but to dump my favorite sport. You stated you support Celeste 100% but when Ortiz was arrested you stated even being accused of domestic violence was the worst thing to have below going on a killing spree. As a Marine who have a very abusive wife who was told to "take it like a man" while getting the crap beaten out of him with blunt objects and more, I know all too  well that it is a two way street! You have made an obvious choice where you feel domestic violence against women is bad but that you will support an abuser if they are female. Based on your position in the organization and your statements, it calls in to serious question your ethics in discrimination against people and is no more acceptable than if you based these decisions on race. Maybe if you have a son or grandson stuck with being beat up constantly by his spouse and refused help, told he will be arrested if he even attempts to stop the beatings, then you will understand just how devastating it is for men too.

As it stand though, unless there is a public apology or acknowledgement that the difference in treatment and statements based strictly on the gender of your employees is made, I will be doing all I can to ensure it is known and an educated decision can be made by people if supporting this type of bias is acceptable.

Cordell Walker

floyd mayweather also just got sentenced for a DV case........................he has gotten off lightly on serveral already
I am upset because this derails a pacquiao superfight
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Go Up