Question for the Mods

Started by Virtue, Jun 20, 2012, 08:10 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Virtue

Hey guys, somewhere in here is a thread filled with links to hateful feminist quotes......could you pin that to the top? I find my self needing to frequently call up those quotes and links.....I think that would be a great resource.
Imagine waking up tomorrow to find
that unbelievably rape is now legal.

You would be freaking out, telling everyone you ran into this is crazy- something needs to be done... now!!! And then every man you told this to just very smugly and condescendingly says...

"Hey... not all men are 'like that.'"

dr e

Hey guys, somewhere in here is a thread filled with links to hateful feminist quotes......could you pin that to the top? I find my self needing to frequently call up those quotes and links.....I think that would be a great resource.

This is a good idea.  MAybe soe housekeeping is in order.  Some of what is stickied to the top might be time to take down and some not.  Anyone have any  feedback on that?  I will try and find that thread later today and sticky it.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Fe-Fi-Fo-Fum

I haven't read any of the current 'stickies' in ages.

~Fe-Fi-Fo-Fum

wh666

That would be useful virtue.  If it's the same one Im thinking of, it's the one with feminazi quotes and how to counter them ...

Virtue

That would be useful virtue.  If it's the same one Im thinking of, it's the one with feminazi quotes and how to counter them ...

I think were on the same page

You would be freaking out, telling everyone you ran into this is crazy- something needs to be done... now!!! And then every man you told this to just very smugly and condescendingly says...

dr e

Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

BRIAN

Wow three threads with RadFem hate quotes with little or no overlap. But the MRAs in this movement are the ones labeled as hate filled bigots.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Virtue

Awesome checking.

Virtue

Those three are PERFECT....if you could pin a post with those three links.....None of them were the post I was remembering but all three of them work just as well !

wh666

It wasn't any of those three links, (well for me, can't say for virtue) but the links were a good read and show the level of disgust feminists keep buried within them.  Handy material for a debate with a feminist.

But I remember a thread with quotes of feminists, if engaged in a discussion, where they will keep rolling out the same speeches they always make to attack a man, saying something like "oh you hate all women because you're secretly gay", etc etc etc, and good comebacks to them.  Kind of hard to find because I can't remember half the crap feminists spout, it's all like white noise after a while.

Go Up