Greetings to one and all!

Started by Iron John, Jul 24, 2012, 12:59 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Iron John

Hello everyone!  I go by the name of Iron John in the MRM world.  Some of you may recognize me from Mancoat/Niceguys and AVfM. Lately I've been branching out to newer places for me like MGTOW forums and Anti-Misandry.com. I look forward to interacting with you all and thank you for allowing me to join!

Captain Courageous

Good to see you're here. You're a welcome addition to any MRA forum.

Iron John

Thank you, Captain Courageous.  You are most kind!  :notworthy:

wh666

Welcome Iron, nice to see you here ...

Hope you enjoy it here.  Although it's more quiet, I find it has a nicer populace overall ...

dr e

Welcome Iron John and my apologies for the bumpy registration rocess.  I'm afraid it was Dr E who was asleep at the wheel and the cause for the bumps.  Glad you are with us.

Love the screen name, the story, and the book.   :greener:  Bly was responsible for opening the eyes of many men to the box we are in.  It is a bit IRONic that he is married to a feminist and some think he has leanings in that direction.

Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Iron John

Welcome Iron, nice to see you here ...

Hope you enjoy it here.  Although it's more quiet, I find it has a nicer populace overall ...

I hope so too!  Thank you for all your help and for the warm welcome!

Iron John

Welcome Iron John and my apologies for the bumpy registration rocess.  I'm afraid it was Dr E who was asleep at the wheel and the cause for the bumps.  Glad you are with us.

Love the screen name, the story, and the book.   :greener:  Bly was responsible for opening the eyes of many men to the box we are in.  It is a bit IRONic that he is married to a feminist and some think he has leanings in that direction.

Thank you Dr. E and apologies accepted! As for Bly, well nobody is perfect.   :sad8:

P.S. You have a wonderful selection of emoticons here.  Biggest I've ever seen!

Go Up