Ideas Wanted ...

Started by Captain Courageous, Aug 12, 2012, 03:03 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Captain Courageous

... for armchair activism campaigns.

What demographics do we target?

What cities, states or regions do we target?

What topics do we focus on?

Who do we network with?

Are Twitter or Facebook of any use to us?

K9

Aug 13, 2012, 09:16 AM Last Edit: Aug 13, 2012, 09:18 AM by K9
yahoo news....i constantly post there and keep getting thumbs down....if you get too many they hide the comments. we could support each other with thumbs up, kudos, and cross posting.

Twitter is akin to posting on a feminist website...very liberal.
Explaining misandry to a feminist is like explaining "wet" to a fish.

Captain Courageous

yahoo news....i constantly post there and keep getting thumbs down....if you get too many they hide the comments. we could support each other with thumbs up, kudos, and cross posting.

Twitter is akin to posting on a feminist website...very liberal.

That's what I'm talkin' about!

Captain Courageous

This petition site is easy to use:

http://www.ipetitions.com/

Any  ideas for a good one?

Vet/Father

I'd been posting all over the place...
I'd even send idea to Mitt Romney campiagn.
We (my advise) should send ideas and soluations to Romney/Ryan, and remind them all we do exist!
It's not only about Fathers, It's about God, Family, and Country...
Alot of us served our country in the military and wars, and many of us (like me) got caught/trap in a system(s) designed to take us out...In many cases ..out of our children(s) lives...
We(me) want to be a part of our childrens lives (in person), and be what God put us here to do, and be the best fathers we can... for starters

wh666

Mmmmmm, need to think about what could be done locally, which would reverse the decline and not diminish/dishonour mens groups .....  Give me a while, the hamsters waking up ....

Vet/Father

Captain Courageous

Aug 25, 2012, 03:09 PM Last Edit: Aug 26, 2012, 10:33 AM by Captain Courageous

Nillerz

Mitt Romney is a pretty-boy feel-good vagina of a conservative and he would gladly allow any feminist to make a woman out of him in exchange for their vote. He is not a friend of the MRM, he's a filthy, lying politician.
Evolution doesn't stop at the neck.

Captain Courageous

I admit I'm not comfortable with a President named after a form of baseball apparel;
however, he did not sign the

NATIONAL DEFENSE AUTHORIZATION ACT

into law last New Years Eve.

http://www.mancow.com/blog?action=viewBlog&blogID=-49006765766622844

:yikes:

dr e

Mitt Romney is a pretty-boy feel-good vagina of a conservative and he would gladly allow any feminist to make a woman out of him in exchange for their vote. He is not a friend of the MRM, he's a filthy, lying politician.

Indeed.  As usual, we have no supporters.  And so it goes.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Captain Courageous

Aug 27, 2012, 02:00 PM Last Edit: Aug 27, 2012, 02:04 PM by Captain Courageous
Two ideas to share:

The Feminist Quote of the (day-week-month-year). Lurk on feminist blogs, forums and magazine sites (particularly the comments section) and select the most
self-contradictory, hypocritical, misandrist or dumbass sentences you happen to find.
Then post them here for the members AND guests to see.

Post threads about legal or legislative anomalies you find. Post them in the form of a civil and polite question. For example: How does Obamacare justify free forms of treatment for women, while excluding the equal opportunity for men to have the same?

I got this idea from Ask.com. A guy posted the following question,"What rights do men have that women still don't?"  
:crickets:

Finally, one woman wrote,"I don't know.but there certainly are a lot of them!"

Nillerz

I recently saw this video:

Hate Crime: men's rights are not human rights

I think that's a hella awesome poster to put up. No feminist can see this without exposing their true sides.
Evolution doesn't stop at the neck.

Go Up