Marine Capt says women not suited for combat from HER experience!

Started by Quentin0352, Sep 03, 2012, 06:01 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Quentin0352

Yup! She agrees and she actually went through the Marine Infantry Commander Training so has a frigging clue! Since embedding video never seems to work for me, link to the video below.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1821296256001/

AnubisRox

Its actually an old story.
All she really did was prove that women don't have a problem saying they can't do something when its something they either didn't want to do in the first place or they know someone else (a guy) will do it for them. Same way that you, as a man, aren't doing a "man's job" like moving her furniture but you're also some sexist pig for saying that some things are "women's work".
Also, its more convenient for her to say that ALL women shouldn't be in combat and not just HER. That way she can avoid looking like she personally couldn't or won't hack it.

In short, women have no problem saying they're not equal if that inequality gets them perks or gets them out of situations they don't want to be in.
ell she turned me into a NEWT!! A newt?! Er..., well I got better.

outdoors

In short, women have no problem saying they're not equal if that inequality gets them perks or gets them out of situations they don't want to be in.

There are no feminist's on a sinking ship or in a housefire.

Go Up