Bill Burr: You people are all the same

Started by Assault, Sep 20, 2012, 06:19 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Assault

I just finished watching comedian "Bill Burr: You people are all the same"  comedy special and he goes in depth on many topics that affect men. Unfair divorce laws, domestic violence double standards, gold digging women etc.

He starts in on these subjects about half way through the special. It's pretty funny how uncomfortable the audience gets at times, but he does a good job even pointing out double standards in how people can react to men's trials and tribulations and womens.

I highly recommend it, I was laughing throughout and I think he opened some peoples eyes.
Feminism is the product of female selfishness, compounded by male chivalry.

- Peter Zohrab -

dr e

Sounds good Assault!  Thanks.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

dr e

That's some good stuff. Funny that he says that "you can't hit em" as the reason for women being so out of control.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

BRIAN

He is so right. I have said myself that women do some of the things they do because they have never been in a fight and had their ass kicked. 
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Go Up