Health Care Bill Closer to Reality, Child Support to be Extended to 26

Started by Vet/Father, Sep 29, 2012, 11:09 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Vet/Father

Sep 29, 2012, 11:09 PM Last Edit: Sep 30, 2012, 12:21 AM by Vet/Father
http://www.the-spearhead.com/2012/06/28/health-care-bill-closer-to-reality-child-support-to-be-extended-to-26/
=============
Anybody in the Pro-Fathers ,Pro-Families movements have any more information(s) on this ?
=============
I know in the state of Wisconsin...
The father in that system ((Child Support Industry)) have to cover for heatlh Insurance(s) ,until 18 years of age...
current law...If above is true ?...it goes to 26, which means that you are (&^)%* more !!!!..8 more years in the BEAST Control-Death Machines...
http://standyourground.com/forums/index.php?topic=21466.45
=============
If its true...still waiting for any confirmations...it will result in massive destructions on all levels...for one it's going to break many, many fathers already at the edge of breaking down...to the breaking point, which will result in more-->
Child Support Casualties...part.1
oh..btw..this video of my, part 1..is banned in many countries...and unable to promote too...it's something i threw together in a hour((fast))...but part 2..I am working on it, and his time...taking my time in doing it...should be out in 2 weeks ?
===============

Vet/Father

This video was done in 2009...It's amazing to see that most of there goals had been completed,passed, and on going...
Add above to the list...It's so easy to see this is Mystery Babylon...

Feminists Expect To Cash In With Obama
They are driving us all on the road to hell fast...,and if they win in November...we had passed the point of no return !
These are my opinions.

davis2ab

I hadn't heard of this age  26 thing before and don't know the details.

My guess if this happens is that the kids grow up, leave mom's house, and become independent in most instances yet the mom keeps collecting the money and using it for her purposes even though she is not supporting them

The point is that this ends up hurting the kid(s) not helping them.

Further, dad who has given up a large part of his income for over a decade sometimes well over a decade and has slowly gone hill due to deferred maintenance on his body and everything else is deprived for another nearly decade the opportunity to recover in many instances he never gets that opportunity (he reaches his ending point first).

This is just devious. They can all just burn in hell. This is what I think

davis2ab

The reason it hurts the kids is that dad cannot buy them a car r give them a down payment for a house or whatever which he might otherwise have been able to do b/c ex wife has his disposable income. Further, it is not generally in the interest of the kids to have their dad run into the ground financially, emotionally, etc. There is a cummulative effect. Even if dad does basically survive he is just hurt little by little and run down and it builds up over time.

davis2ab

When I started paying child support I had 12 years to pay and I counted down each month to freedom (I now have about 19 months to go but I will not be free probably for another 20 months or so because I am behind).

12 years is a long time of course., but at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel of not small. However, 26 years is essentially forever for practical purposes. That is an entire career  (or nearly so) for many careers.

I can just see a lot more fathers just holding a gun to their heads and pulling the trigger or driving their cars into a brick wall or whatever if this is enacted out of despair and hopelessness.

Nillerz

Child support extended to 26? Jesus Christ, if you are still sucking your parents' teat at 26 you're a god-damned failure.
Evolution doesn't stop at the neck.

CaptDMO

Child support extended to 26? Jesus Christ, if you are still sucking your parents' teat at 26 you're a god-damned failure.
Indeed.
Sadly, Mr. Obama, Mr. Reid, Ms. Pelosi, and a majority of Democratic Legislators, didn't see it that way when the US Affordable Health Care Act Tax (Obamacare) was enacted Nor did the current cluster in The SCOTUS.

And so, the birth of a "legal" precedent.
Male US citizens are still required to register, for "selective service", by their 18th birthday.
Federal/State penalties, for failure to do so, may apply.   

Go Up