Girls are being left behind

Started by Peter, Oct 03, 2012, 10:14 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Peter

Oct 03, 2012, 10:14 AM Last Edit: Oct 04, 2012, 08:25 PM by Peter
Welcome to visit the new shiny madhouse of Political Correctness. I guess any educated and honest person knows why there few women in Physics.

It must be those pesky schools
State schools 'failing girls who want to study physics'
Girls are being left behind
Schools 'fail girls in physics'

or, those pesky genes.

Yes, get rid of sexual reproduction. Welcome to the new brave world.
BM-NByw7VE2PwjfTtsVdeE5ipuqx1AqkEv1

dr e

OMG!  This is so hard to believe.  Look at this quote from one of the articles:

the low numbers of girls choosing to take A-level physics
is a continuing cause for concern. It means that girls who
would enjoy and excel at A-level physics are being denied
the opportunity because their experience of physics up to
age 16 is not as encouraging or positive as it should be.

Emphasis mine.  Wow.  Hmmm they are being DENIED due to their own choices?  LMAO! So now they are upset about how girls choose their classes and they are thinking that the school system needs to adjust so that girls will pick physics?  I wonder if they have a similar that encourages boys to choose nursing? Doh.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

K9

Oct 03, 2012, 04:16 PM Last Edit: Oct 03, 2012, 04:18 PM by K9
but, math is hard........listen up ladies...math is NOT hard, especially if you use    :engel2: TA-DAaaa, FEMINIST math!

Seriously, women can not wrap their minds around physics because they can't understand why a particle would not want to be looked at.

I'll be here all week.
Explaining misandry to a feminist is like explaining "wet" to a fish.

Peter

BM-NByw7VE2PwjfTtsVdeE5ipuqx1AqkEv1

CaptDMO

Oct 04, 2012, 07:35 AM Last Edit: Oct 04, 2012, 08:27 AM by CaptDMO
Mme. Curie (and a few others) excepted, I'm just having a hard time imagining what
"special" Physics: By,-and-for,-girls would look like.
Would the stars in the Cosmos  dominate the HUGE mirror of the Hubble telescope?
(OK, I had to work a bit on THAT one)      

Wendy McElroy went on at length about the HORRORS of "special", college level,  remedial women's sciences classes.  Academic Title IX Gone Wild  at it's finest.  (pre "sports", when the whole "academic" lie showed it's um...unexpected consequences.

(Later)
Speaking of (via)McElroy, and from Right Side News
http://www.rightsidenews.com/2012100117133/life-and-science/health-and-education/probable-anti-male-caps-in-math-and-science.html]Probable anti male caps in math and science[/url]

Excerpt"
The White House has announced a new set of policies that would step up enforcement of Title IX, explicitly applying the rule to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) education. Title IX has always applied to all federally funded education programs, but the Department of Education's new enforcement efforts will "develop consistent and consolidated technical assistance" on Title IX in STEM. Just as enforcement of Title IX has meant gender quotas on school sports teams, increased enforcement in STEM education will likely lead to artificial enrollment caps aimed at keeping men out of math and science classes. "Title IX isn't just about sports," President Obama wrote in Newsweek earlier this year. It's also about "addressing inequality in math and science education" and "a much broader range of fields, including engineering and technology. I've said that women will shape the destiny of this country, and I mean it." (01/10/12)

There's that word enforcement again.
Yet ANOTHER re-disestablishmentarianism of what Affirmative Action actually means. (Get up.Take a piss. Clean your glasses. Get a beverage-of-choice, before going here)
Any Questions?
Planning on Voting?

Pacman7331

OMG!  This is so hard to believe.  Look at this quote from one of the articles:

the low numbers of girls choosing to take A-level physics
is a continuing cause for concern. It means that girls who
would enjoy and excel at A-level physics are being denied
the opportunity because their experience of physics up to
age 16 is not as encouraging or positive as it should be.

Emphasis mine.  Wow.  Hmmm they are being DENIED due to their own choices?  LMAO! So now they are upset about how girls choose their classes and they are thinking that the school system needs to adjust so that girls will pick physics?  I wonder if they have a similar that encourages boys to choose nursing? Doh.

Yep... nobody except everyone else is responsible for girls. Poor wittle wimmins!

Go Up