Ted Turner: 'Good' that U.S. soldiers killing themselves

Started by Pacman7331, Oct 25, 2012, 07:51 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Pacman7331

Oct 25, 2012, 07:51 PM Last Edit: Oct 25, 2012, 07:59 PM by Pacman7331
http://www.examiner.com/article/ted-turner-good-that-u-s-soldiers-killing-themselves

This proves my theory of the matrix true.  Men are disposible trash to be sacrificed when nations oppose eachother and conflict. The systematic murder of men is justified by the retoric of men being the instigator of conflict instead of the demands nations subjugate men to (namely the demands of the feminine). Therefore Ted Turner is happy men kill themselves because its their fault nations are at war. This is a feminist ideology: men deserve to die because they start wars.

Misandry and misanthropy.

Nillerz

The Army's approach to suicide prevention is flawed at the lowest level.

I could go on the longest rant in the world right now, but I need to go to bed.

Consider this a placeholder.
Evolution doesn't stop at the neck.

Pacman7331

Oct 26, 2012, 12:04 PM Last Edit: Oct 26, 2012, 12:06 PM by Pacman7331
http://www.infowars.com/ted-turner-apologizes-for-saying-its-good-u-s-soldiers-are-committing-suicide/comment-page-2/#comment-3484343

Apparently he apologized...

During my recent interview on CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight, I inadvertently used the word "good" when asked for my thoughts on the increasing rate of suicide among U.S. military soldiers in the Middle East. It was certainly not my intent to imply that suicide is "good." Rather, I was implying that it is good that the public is more aware of these tragedies and is more averse to war and war-related fatalities.
My message has always been one of peace, I believe that we're born programmed to love and help each other, not to kill or hurt each other. I strongly support our U.S. troops and would never intentionally say anything to harm the brave men and women serving our country. I deeply apologize for any misunderstanding caused by this comment.

I don't understand how one could conflate it's GOOD that men are killing themselves with the notion that the public becomes more aware of the tragedy of war. How is it GOOD while it being a tragedy at the same time? This guy is on datura.

Sorry Mr. Turner, nice try, but we know who you are now... :angryfire:

neoteny

I believe that we're born programmed to love and help each other, not to kill or hurt each other.

Ted Turner can believe in anything he wishes, he can even say anything he wishes... but it still doesn't make it so, regardless of his $2 billion.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Captain Courageous

I just saw a special about the death sentence. Apparently, even the guards and the chaplains that witness executions performed by injection get psychologically affected to a serious extent (PTSD).

Perhaps Gandhi and M.L. King were right afterall.

CaptDMO

(sigh) OK, I'll do it.

Yeah, the woman he married held a nice photo-op demonstrating HER "support" of the  cause of death for American soldiers, back in the day when "Che" t-shirts were deemed "groovy" by SOME.

Stick to the old movie starlets Ted.

And Piers Morgan didn't INSTANTLY pin him down on the "mis-understood" comment? 
I wonder why?   

Go Up