Who Do You Think Will Win Tuesday?

Started by Captain Courageous, Nov 03, 2012, 11:44 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Captain Courageous

I know one thing. After this election, they're going to have to avoid polling voters.
The credibility for polling has gone down the tubes.

I predict there will be a lot of people coming back from the dead to vote.

A lot of people suffering from multiple personality disorder will vote once for each personality ... maybe more.

A few polling places will be laid seige to by men wearing black berets, carrying truncheons and biting down on their back molars a lot.

Voters at a few polling places will become oddly confused by the ballots. You know, Mitt Obama and Barack Romney - that sort of thing.

There will be a several recounts demanded by both sides.

Despite all this, I think Romney will make it.

PaulGuelph

I don't like either.

There are some tough times ahead. I expect an economic downturn in a few months, if not sooner. Huge public debt. America will have to get its trade issues (economy) back on track if it is to maintain its dominant position in the world.
Men's Movie Guide:  http://www.mensmovieguide.com   The Healing Tomb: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081N1X145

Nillerz

If I were betting on the outcome, I'd say Obama would win. I voted for Johnson, let's hope he gets the votes he needs to build up the Libertarians as a major third party.
Evolution doesn't stop at the neck.

neoteny

If I were betting on the outcome, I'd say Obama would win.

It's still around 2:1 of an Obama win on InTrade... although the volume is pathetically small, so it can easily be influenced by a few "true believers".
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Peter

Nov 04, 2012, 04:28 AM Last Edit: Nov 04, 2012, 04:47 AM by Peter
After everything we know and everything we do not know and why we do not know about Obama I cannot understand why any honest person would vote for him.

He was not born to two American citizens and is not elegible, he embodies everything that the Founding Fathers wanted to prevent by the natural born clause and nobody in the elite has the courage to touch it.

Outside the USA I would expect support for him
from hardcore America haters and ignoramuses  . . . . . . .  30%
Inside the USA I would expect blacks + ignoramuses  . . . .  20%

While in France the Obama support is about 92%, Germany 89%, Mexico 35%, (CNS).

In Europe, I am a rare creature indeed.

It is incomprehensible that voter fraud cannot be eradicated.

• voter id

• reliable voting machine + 2. machine readable tickets for recount

• police at the graveyards to keep the dead where they belong

It is a mystery (or maybe not)  that every election is about 50% - 50%.
How do they succeed in balancing their policies (hmmm... public shows) until a 50% - 50% balance is achieved?

Something worries me about two party systems, two minus one is a too small number.
BM-NByw7VE2PwjfTtsVdeE5ipuqx1AqkEv1

dr e

The only hope is that quite a few Americans are simply staying quiet about their dissatisfaction with obama due to fear of being labelled racist but will speak out at the polls on tuesday.  I hope this is true but frankly I don't see much hope.  I know some very smart folks who are completely bamboozled by this snake oil salesman.  I fear we are headed for four more years and that may indeed break the bank.

The most exasperating thing about this to me is the media and their playing the part of the old Saturday Night Live lady with her fingers in her ears saying "lalalalalalalalalala."  Unbelieveable. :BangHead:
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Nillerz

I hate both Mitt "No Taxes Paid" Romney and Barack "Troop Surge" Obama.

I'm personally hoping that Gary Johnson gets at least 5 percent of the popular vote, that would do wonders for the Libertarian party, which, in my opinion, is the only party that actually supports REAL American values, like freedom (remember that one?).

Iron John

It's too close for me to call.  But it seems like Romney has a small edge.  Still, the pessimist in me says that Obama will win in the end.

BRIAN

First full disclosure: I voted for Gary Johnson at early voting Monday 29 October 2012.

I'm personally hoping that Gary Johnson gets at least 5 percent of the popular vote, that would do wonders for the Libertarian party, which, in my opinion, is the only party that actually supports REAL American values, like freedom (remember that one?).

Actually Mitt Romney paid millions in taxes. The problem with him is that he is just like Obama he is a corporatist statist hack. He makes no comittment to cutting spending or the size of government or to shrinking government to the size the US Constitution limits it to.

I think that which ever one of the major candidates wins the election these United States will loose.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Russ2d

If I were betting on the outcome, I'd say Obama would win. I voted for Johnson, let's hope he gets the votes he needs to build up the Libertarians as a major third party.

I hope so too (a third party would be a pleasant change); both Obama and Romney are paid off insiders, but I think Obama will likely win

Pacman7331

Well this is what OBAMA did:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424053111903596904576516232905230642.html

Seems to me it's your responsibility as a MRA to get him out of office... [?]

Captain Courageous

Let's see how the aftermath of the storm pans out.

K9

White Guilt is feuling the high numbers for Triky Riky. When face to face with a pollster or talking to a pollster that knows your phone number, many ignorant whites will claim the high road. What they do behind the curtain will be the tale to tell.
Explaining misandry to a feminist is like explaining "wet" to a fish.

Nillerz

First full disclosure: I voted for Gary Johnson at early voting Monday 29 October 2012.

Actually Mitt Romney paid millions in taxes. The problem with him is that he is just like Obama he is a corporatist statist hack. He makes no comittment to cutting spending or the size of government or to shrinking government to the size the US Constitution limits it to.

I think that which ever one of the major candidates wins the election these United States will loose.

Full disclosure: I also voted Gary Johnson with an absentee ballot.

You should read this: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-29/romney-avoids-taxes-via-loophole-cutting-mormon-donations.html

Essentially, Romney used the Mormon church's tax-exempt status to shield himself from paying tax for many years, and started paying taxes again when he decided to run for President so that he would look like he was even on his return.

you could see things that way, but it's also in my best interest to not vote for someone who abuses the separation of church and state for personal gain AND THEN tries to run for President. I voted for someone I want to be president, not for someone that is the "lesser of two evils", because frankly they're both god-awful human beings and neither deserves any position in government. Voting for the lesser of two evils causes an evil government. Let's break this 2-party duopoly. Democrats and Republicans are practically the same, anyway. They both increase spending, take away freedoms, and all the things they argue about are trivialities in a bigger picture of government corruption.

BRIAN

Full disclosure: I also voted Gary Johnson with an absentee ballot.

You should read this: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-29/romney-avoids-taxes-via-loophole-cutting-mormon-donations.html

Essentially, Romney used the Mormon church's tax-exempt status to shield himself from paying tax for many years, and started paying taxes again when he decided to run for President so that he would look like he was even on his return.

you could see things that way, but it's also in my best interest to not vote for someone who abuses the separation of church and state for personal gain AND THEN tries to run for President. I voted for someone I want to be president, not for someone that is the "lesser of two evils", because frankly they're both god-awful human beings and neither deserves any position in government. Voting for the lesser of two evils causes an evil government. Let's break this 2-party duopoly. Democrats and Republicans are practically the same, anyway. They both increase spending, take away freedoms, and all the things they argue about are trivialities in a bigger picture of government corruption.

That shelter only defers the taxes and lets you pay them later you still have to pay once the deferment is up. Also it is perfectly leagal, if B-Rock was serious about tax reform he could have worked with congress to change the law. I hate the IRS so much I don't begrudge anyone paying as few taxes as possible. I agree with everything else you said though. What a wonderful country we would have if the Feds were constrained to doing the 18 things the Constitution says they are suposed to do, we had an actual free market economy and the Commerce clause Could no longer be used to give congress power it doesn't have.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Go Up